Thread: Spanish tutor

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Spanish tutor

Hello,
    This is bit off topic. Any providers willing to teach Spanish? I’m seriously interested in getting a good tutor to have focused learning instead of app stuff
    Raj

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raajsoft View Post
    Hello,
    This is bit off topic. Any providers willing to teach Spanish? I’m seriously interested in getting a good tutor to have focused learning instead of app stuff
    Raj

If seriously interested go to a Spanish class or go to MX or central America for one week intensive courses as I did ( dirt cheap). Or contact Rosie, her Spanish is proper. I first studied in college level 1 than ' learned' on the border from MX girls over the course of 4 years, all from internal MX same area as most Mexicans who have immigrated here. Finally I took classes at an accredited school here and my teacher was a guy from Madrid with proper Spanish; he said to me ' I understand you perfectly but who taught you this garbage.' He immediately told me learning and practicing from many here in TX will not be proper. Most Hispanics who have moved here to our ear speak perfect Spanish but it's garbage. Their vocabulary is fine and you can learn this on your own but any language you want to learn with have a commonality that being the verbs and conjugations being the hardest part. Most here only know 2-3 tenses maybe 4 and there are close to 14 or 15 and you need only about 8 of them to ' be fluent.' Go to a school. I read so many provider ads over time that claim they speak Spanish, I write to them and their Spanish is as good as my German. Shit.

Learn properly from the beginning, find a university educated person to teach you or do as I am doing and go to the UT Foreign language department and find a graduate student to teach you right for cheap. The same goes for me, for a future move to GER I need to get to the B1 level ( intermediate) and I will enroll in a German school there on holidays 2-4 weeks at a time and here learn from a properly educated German student. Likewise, the German men all tell me the German of the girls fucking there is shit. No schooling they just learned from working there, same with their English although I understand them it is shit..Try using the real future tense in Spanish with the girls here or handymen etc. they will look at you like you are speaking Chinese as most only understand ( Ir + infinitive)

Just to give an example how you can't learn from a non-schooled girl I just got back last night and the last girl I roomed with when done said ' one minutes, I go shower my pussy.' Sure I understand it but it's not formal nor proper. Start properly. When my teacher retired here I did MeetUp groups and hired a old lady from Honduras to teach me, perfect Spanish. She knew all the tenses, proper grammar as well. In fact go to MeetUp groups; find others learning and emulate their successes. Talk to the meetup group leader and ask for help. Find a educated university graduate from anywhere in the Latin world and learn from them. There is nothing wrong with practicing with the girls here but for ' serious learning' as you say do it right from the start. Spanish is easy here, I suggest an ad on CL maybe, it is TX you will find a teacher but 90% of these providers who ' speak Spanish' speak the equivalent to ' ghetto English' here. Just reality.

FYI Berlitz has a very good online platform, it is cheap. You will learn fast, efficiently and most important properly from the get go.

I agree with you the apps are ok but won't get you to the finish line, only one on one or group lessons will. The above may sound racist perhaps but it is not. It is reality and the other reality is all these folks I speak of although not proper Spanish speakers are good hard working folks, honest people who came here for a better life and they are most welcome and contribute much to our culture, lives, job market it is just reality most are not in any position to teach you.

The Panamanian teacher I had in PTY who I worked with immediately upon my placement test asked me ' Did you study in Madrid?' I told him ' no' but he knew from the way I spoke and the words used that someone from Madrid had influenced me. He was right. This same guy from Madrid once told me to test a persons' Spanish ask them to write you in Spanish and I think you will see what I am talking about. Many can ' speak it' but if not schooled properly not a chance in hell they can write properly as is the case with one of my favorite Romanians. She can speak perfect English from getting pounded in London for 6 years but she can't write it. That is your ' canary in the coal mine. '

On that note, any native or university level educated German speakers here? I pay well!!

One more thought for you, perhaps a hobbyist here could teach you, many very successful Spanish speaking men on this board and the neighboring board; I am sure for a few bucks they might happily work with you.

Just my two pesos ( I know that isn't worth much.)

and good luck.
    Last edited by KosherCowboy; 01-22-2020 at 11:26 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    ...or the guy could take the present course he is asking for.
    Only say that because Captain Sir Richard Francis Burton learned alot of foreign languages in brothels.
    Did I mention he spoke 25+ languages fluently?

Quite the Hobbyist
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    ...or the guy could take the present course he is asking for.
    Only say that because Captain Sir Richard Francis Burton learned alot of foreign languages in brothels.
    Did I mention he spoke 25+ languages fluently?

Quite the Hobbyist
    Not in my book, I have no admiration for a man who frequented brothels with boys in them. Not my type of place nor any hobbyist I would look up to. I prefer brothels with women 18+ and mongers who fuck women. To each their own.

Than again he did fuck a ton of Gypsies, that part I can certainly respect; I love Gypsy girls ! They are all ATF's

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    Not in my book, I have no admiration for a man who frequented brothels with boys in them. Not my type of place nor any hobbyist I would look up to. I prefer brothels with women 18+ and mongers who fuck women. To each their own.

Than again he did fuck a ton of Gypsies, that part I can certainly respect; I love Gypsy girls ! They are all ATF's
    Tell you the truth, I have no idea of the atmosphere of Victorian era brothels in Europe, Middle East or near Far East. From his prolific writing, I didn't see any treatise about relations with same sex in such environs. Not going to doubt it. Maybe you can supply me a source for what you claim?

Just not knocking the OP interest in finding someone here to help him since from a historical point it has been done.
    Even today. I know some guys are trying to pick up on the languages of the orient when they go to certain spas.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    Tell you the truth, I have no idea of the atmosphere of Victorian era brothels in Europe, Middle East or near Far East. From his prolific writing, I didn't see any treatise about relations with same sex in such environs. Not going to doubt it. Maybe you can supply me a source for what you claim?

Just not knocking the OP interest in finding someone here to help him since from a historical point it has been done.
    Even today. I know some guys are trying to pick up on the languages of the orient when they go to certain spas.
    ' google is your friend'; I too have no idea of those brothels from that era ( I think we were both born too late to have enjoyed them ) but from pictures and old writings it sure looks and sounds like fun. Many of our own brothels in the Gold Rush era were designed in much the same fashion ( the upper end ones) mainly in areas like Denver, Chicago, St. Louis, etc. where the railways were huge connection points. This guy fucked girls and guys, he picked up most of his core languages as a boy prior to his ' coming of age' when he became a monger so to say; just one different than most of us...

No doubt one can practice and pick up communicative skills in a brothel today and learn some Thai or Chinese as a friend of mine who goes to HK does, another friend of mine is picking up Romanian now in the German brothels but...he also supplements his brothel education with intensive two week courses in Bucharest and now his Romanian is actually more proper than many of the girls from there. I would not doubt one can pick up some language skills in brothels and many girls I have met from E.E. have picked up Bulgarian, Hungarian and/or Romanian in addition to German but they aren't picking up the languages to a point of fluency or properly. Even the ones who worked in England, Spain and Italy don't speak the languages properly per the guys who talk to them from those countries.

Can one learn to communicate in a foreign language in a brothel? Absolutely! I think the key words in the OP's post were ' seriously interested' and ' focused learning' and he is right one will not really find that on an app it must be supplemented by a real teacher/program. I have maybe a 150-200 word German vocabulary I have picked up in brothels and in the country and at this point with my hands and a few words I can ' communicate' and ' speak' a few things but no substitute can exist for an accredited one on one or group program. Thus my enrollment in an accredited school. Sure, the girls will be fun to practice with, the guys will be perfect to build on my formal classes as they are native speakers most with university degrees.

If the OP just wants to learn some phrases and communicate by all means hire a provider to ' teach' him, if he is seriously wanting to work towards fluency than go to school, spend the money as with anything you learn do it right from the beginning or risk learning what was called ' bad language habits' by a former teacher. Despite his off the wall activities this Sir Burton guy is an exception to all the rules, was a genius to start with.

I think the OP simply needs to decide his end game first a little more than find the best path to get there. If learning a few words and phrases and simple Spanish communication by all means hire the handyman or the working girl next door but if he wants to learn properly dive in the proper way. I WISH we had German teachers here in Texas that didn't work just online; this guy wants to learn Spanish which is an easy language and if living in TX, the SW or Florida there is no lack of formal teachers for less money. If this guy wants to pay a provider for her time he will learn much less and less properly than the $1 / min or so Berlitz for example charged. His budget, his goals up to him.