Thread: GenesisNicole: The Perfect Pinup Paramour!

GenesisNicole: The Perfect Pinup Paramour!

Companion's Handle: GenesisNicole
    Date of Visit: Nov 22, 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: Will provide after screening
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?9140-GenesisNicole
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No, I was 15 minutes late.
    Activities: Shared a bottle of wine (I provided), Convo, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, Russian, DATY, DATO, FIV, CG, Breast play
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 37 but looks much younger
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: Very pretty lady, DDs, flat tummy, nice booty (hour glass figure). Pics on her site are accurate
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Most Definitely

Public comments:
    Saw Genesis Nicole's post on OH2. I was intrigued by her photos and her reviews, though limited. BTW, the move to Denver has been cancelled, a win for Austin hobbyists! TCB was excellent, sent her a PM via OH2 to which she responded within a couple of hours. In my initial PM I provided two references and a brief bio. We set the time for the rendezvous that evening at her North Austin location. As she advertises, she is a "pin up" and a throwback to the 50s, 60s when ladies dressed to impress which she definitely did to include makeup. Needles to say, when she opened the door and I walked into a clean, tidy apartment in the presence of a sexy, pretty lady, I was happy that I had arranged the rendezvous.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She's friggin awesome! I forgot to write a report when I saw her last year, but I hope to see her again sometime soon. Needless to say, our first meet-n-greet was FANTASTIC