Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with the men here?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Whats wrong with the men here?

The way some of these guys off here act towards women is why i rarely send any girls this way.

Rt ya'll ought to be ashamed. The things you say and do to go bb is pathetic. Then when told no you cry and insult. Grow tf up and learn some respect. These are real live people with real live families.Treat them so.

They don't owe you shit. If you don't like them if they're not offering what you want move on to the next you don't have to beg plead and insult like high school boys.

If it wasn't for these girls the majority of you saps would never get laid, keep that in mind.

I am not defending anyone but there are providers that offer bareback and they DON'T openly advertise it, that's their right and I DON'T JUDGE their way of business.
    The guides have openly told members they can ASK for bareback if it's not in her signature line.
    Don't berate the messenger, I don't make the rules.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Too many issues to name for some guys on here, insulting ladies for not doing something the guy asks for. BBFS is just one of them. But for a "man" to start whining like a spoiled child for not getting what he wants, well maybe said gentlemen should take up a new hobby.

No lady on here should take offense to a whiner or his insults. For each man that goes off crying somewhere, there's a new one joining each day to take that man's place. Gentlemen please keep in mind, if you don't find what you're looking for with one provider--move on to the next one. No use in texting insults toward said lady. You may have an alert put out towards you.

Each person is to be a self moderator, ensure to keep your behavior as respectful as possible.

Happy Hobbying everyone!

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    The advice I could give dear, tell the young ladies to keep it pushing, and let that shit slide right on off..

I too had someone try to crush my spirit when I moved back, and I was appalled.. I will not share what was told to me, but trust me it was very fucked up..

There are some classy men here, and hopefully the classy men will out weigh the non..

**UPDATED** 09/23/22
    $50 Deposits are required:

For all Unverified Accts & "Some" Verified Accts

Unverified Accts Using Fake Number Apps (Texts now,Google Voice, Pinger,Onvoy Sybase365, Peerless Network, and Bandwidth numbers.. I Prefer not to book them, due to having so many issues with those type of accounts , but can make exceptions..

My safety and my time matters
    $champagenebrow

160hh 300hour 6002hours 9003hours

GEORGE
    You are the voice of reason...AMEN

Verified Companion Companion DiamondBabe01's Avatar
    Georgieeeee
    Keep pushing, some men are literal dicks when they don’t get their “way” I’ve definitely come across more gentlemen than the assholes but never let them bother me either way

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    It is shameful how some speak about women here and there, even more shameful after he's shared bcd with said woman. Which is why a lady's skin must be tougher in this play ground of ours, reseach and tight screening so that she knows who she's allowing into her space.

If ignorance wasn't allowed, we'd all be....

Play safe and nice XoXo
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Ladies need to take this up in their powder room.

At this point OP is doing a he said for an anonymous lady who appears to be too shy to out said "John."

It's uncool behavior on the part of this unnamed jerk but there are ways for her to share this info to hr intended audience.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Am I missing something?

Somebody joins last month, not yet verified, and feels qualified to lecture us on our behavior with rude behavior of his/her own.

Something here stinks.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Am I missing something?

Somebody joins last month, not yet verified, and feels qualified to lecture us on our behavior with rude behavior of his/her own.

Something here stinks.
    Several 'unverified' hobbyist are peacock strutting, gorilla chest pounding....
    Days are numbered because they aren't allowing unsafe moles to run free around here. Getting verified is a requirement on Oh2, no exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Italia View Post
    If ignorance wasn't allowed, we'd all be....
    .....banned. Or at least on Alert.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RauldukeToo View Post
    The way some of these guys off here act towards women is why i rarely send any girls this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Am I missing something?

Something here stinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Several 'unverified' hobbyist are peacock strutting, gorilla chest pounding....
    Days are numbered because they aren't allowing unsafe moles to run free around here. Getting verified is a requirement on Oh2, no exceptions.

Things must be bad when the pimps be crying.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Retired Companion
    Speaking of BB.... Ask and you'll have a seat on the DNS list of SEVERAL of us.

Don't be gross. And I agree OP. Be nicer, everyone

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    @RauldukeToo Dude really there are enough "White Knights" . I am sure that the woman here have there means of dealing with unsolicited emails or PMs. There are no damsels in distress here. " Meanwhile back at the ranch"

Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast