Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities: Full GFE, DFK, massage, shower
Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $200
Approximate age of Companion: 30 something
Hair Color and Length: Reddish Brown. halfway down back
Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
Companion Description: Jessy is about 5'4" a beautiful face and smile. Hair this time was more brown with some reddish tint. Some would consider her a little thick and she is when compared to most Asian women, but I like her body type. Her breasts are amazing. Full C's. I can't tell if they are MM or natural, either way they are spectacular. Tattoo around her waist. If you don't see the tattoo it's not Jessy!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds!
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely Yes

Public comments:
I have been seeing Jessy for a couple of years and have reviewed her on the other site. She asked me to post a review as she said her business has slowed down a bit since moving to Top Star. Last time we met was in October when she was at another spa. She is always spectacular and is far and away my AMP ATF. Just an awesome GFE borderline PSE session. Since I have seen her before she knows how to push my buttons, but she always mixes it up and I never know exactly where she is going. I can't say we've had two sessions exactly the same and that is part of the thrill for me in seeing her. Nothing mechanical or predictable. To me she is ideal and while I know this is her business, she always treats me like I'm her one and only.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.