Date of Visit: last week of march
Preferred Method of Contact: pm, text after screening
Phone Number: 281-909-7786
Email Address: B.PaigeTX@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://B.paigetx@callgirlfiles.com
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? no
Activities: convo, kissing, lfk, dfk, breast worship, hj, cbj, cg, mish, standing, etc.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr.
Donation: $$.50
Approximate age of Companion: 30
Hair Color and Length: down to breasts, black with some purple
Smoking Status: smoker/I don't think during sessions
Ethnic/Racial background: white/caucasian
Companion Description: friendly, quirky, great eyes, nice breasts, body, 5'5", 130 lbs.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? fun girl
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
was in town decided to spend night. some errands led me to highway 6, looked for a motel and decided to play. A friend had mentioned Betty. I had also received a pm from her when I last visited. Looked and sounded interesting, eyes looked fantastic.

Wasn't sure about her, I prefer full Gfe and her menu was limited (YMMV), and of course the comments about the pig at incall.
Never thrilled with such difference in price from incall and outcall. Normally don't do outcalls except specials cases, but decided why not.

Some traffic issues led to delays, but wasn't a problem. She kept me up to date and made it. good tcb.

When she arrived, the pics don't do justice to her amazing eyes. The purple in her hair was very sexy too. We sat and talked and got comfortable. She is interesting to talk with and has a quirky sense of humor.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.