received_621190771619251.jpg
I am a mature, sensual, classy, sexy,Asian companion.
I enjoy providing a relaxing, pampering, stress relieving experience that would love to turn your fantasy into a reality!
Enjoys pleasing and spending time in an unrushed environment.! . It will be an experience you will not soon forget.
I invite you to lose yourself for one or more luxurious hours in deep relaxation and bliss while I work away the tension and stress in your entire body.
A Real Body slide!!! Make the sessions really interesting and arousing, The nuru gel is made from deep seaweed (Nori) and is transparent,tasteless, odourless, extremely slippery and smooth. The gel is warm when applied to bare skin is a powerful thing.remember have fun with take hot bath together.The warm water will melt away your stress and relieve your anxiety. .Enjoy your sensational gently dried with warm fluffy towels? This is only the beginning to our unforgettable adventure.
I love what I do and so will you love what I look like, you''ll Love the time you spend with me, the Darkened Candle-lit Room, Mirrors, Soft Music, Elegant, Relaxed, Luxurious atmosphere!!!!.
I can't wait to experience ecstasy with YOU!
Safe, Upscale environment. Contact now for an appointment today!!!
You''ll be glad you did