It’s been awhile. Let me show you how much I’ve missed
you.... Half Hour Special? If you’re interested I can give you more details privately...

About Me
...Soft to the touch; a warm, inviting welcome...
Upon arrival, be prepared to leave anything thought provoking at the door. Upon entering my private Incall location, you’ll be welcomed with: soothing music, a calming aroma, & dim lighting.
But, it gets better. During and/or after we spend some time together, refreshments are available to you.

Quality over Quantity
I am a firm believer in quality or quantity. No two sessions will be the same. Versatility is a word I live by. Something will always change. It helps spice things up; Whether it’s my style, the music choice, the attire I wear, the location I am hosting, or the sensual mood I want to achieve...

Gentlemen I cater to
When it comes to preference I am not bothered by anyone’s skin color, ethnic background, religion, political style, so on and so forth. However there are a few things required before deciding on us spending some time together. This includes, but not limited to, the following:
Are you a gentleman?
Are you drama free?
Are you someone with patience?

Sponsorship & services
Rates can be found on my website at www.alwaysxceptit.co

Greek is available as long as I know a few hours ahead. Greek is also an additional upcharge of 60.00

I do cater to other moderate fetishes. To inquire about one, please do not hesitate to ask.

I also cater to overnight’s and extended stays that are sure to satisfy every desire you have.. Dinner dates are included.

Contact
I look forward to hearing from you.
Love, Always

Email- Almostet69cim@gmail.com
Website- www.alwaysxceptit.co
Snapchat- Alwaysxceptit