Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Did i mention that i am not new to the game???

Verified Companion Companion shesascreamer's Avatar

Did i mention that i am not new to the game???

I have had a hobbyist who is verified ask me to "trade" in order to get verified by him. Now to me that sort of defeats the purpose of this system I mean I thought we were supposed to get verified by men who decided by choice and quality of time to go ahead abd verify. I told him no and I was not rude in any way when really I wanted to tell him that just because I do what I do doesnt mean I will give myself up to him or anyone else to gain a verified status. Just because I do what I do does not make me easy and I may be a lot of things but stupid is not one of them. Is this behavior by a "verified hobbiest" ok and am I over reacting or what???

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Moved to Coed as a valid question deserving discussion.

What did he offer, exactly? Just a vouch in exchange for a session with no funds?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by shesascreamer View Post
    I have had a hobbyist who is verified ask me to "trade" in order to get verified by him. Now to me that sort of defeats the purpose of this system I mean I thought we were supposed to get verified by men who decided by choice and quality of time to go ahead abd verify. I told him no and I was not rude in any way when really I wanted to tell him that just because I do what I do doesnt mean I will give myself up to him or anyone else to gain a verified status. Just because I do what I do does not make me easy and I may be a lot of things but stupid is not one of them. Is this behavior by a "verified hobbiest" ok and am I over reacting or what???
    Good for you. Plenty of hobbyists who are not A- -H- - - - - who will be glad to vouch for you after having a session.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Good for you. I keep hearing about hobbyist trying to pull this stunt on newbies. I wish you people would stop trying to take advantage of the newbie ladies. It’s clowns, like the one being described by the OP, that discourages the new ladies and leads to them prematurely leaving.

Newbie ladies, please don’t be duped by hobbyist claiming to be management, tight with management, some highly respected member, a member who can ruin your business before you get started and any number of other BS claims. Best to tell them if the letters KMA means anything to them and move right along. Ignore them and put them on block. Don’t get discouraged by a few lowly trolls trying to get a freebie. js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

He said he would love to get me verified and perhaps we could discuss a trade a session in exchange for a HUGE review placed in the gentlemens forum...as if I know I am good I dont need any trade pshh

Hey, this is kinda off topic so I'm sorry but I fucking love your handle babe! Hawt.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It sounds like LE trying to get inside as verified, without having " skin in the game".

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Ms. Screamer,

Sorry for the issues and thank you for the courage to report them.

Unfortunately, the hobbyverse has too many males (and females, as well) who try to game the system, but

fortunately, there are way many more members who respect the oh2 community and who help keep the community secure.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am confused. The post header says: shesascreamer
    Verified Hobbyist
    BCD

and yet CK said "Ms. Screamer" and her welcome post very strongly suggests the tag should be "Verified Companion"

What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by shesascreamer View Post
    I have had a hobbyist who is verified ask me to "trade" in order to get verified by him.

Now to me that sort of defeats the purpose of this system I mean I thought we were supposed to get verified by men who decided by choice and quality of time to go ahead abd verify. I told him no and I was not rude in any way when really I wanted to tell him that just because I do what I do doesnt mean I will give myself up to him or anyone else to gain a verified status. Just because I do what I do does not make me easy and I may be a lot of things but stupid is not one of them. Is this behavior by a "verified hobbiest" ok and am I over reacting or what???
    First sentence is talking about a Man getting her verified.

Jflyer has a valid point
    Last edited by Universal; 01-20-2020 at 11:51 PM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Apparently there's been a wee glitch. OP status being corrected to Verified Companion asap!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-20-2020 at 11:56 PM.

Ms Screamer is Now Official... Party time.
    Thxs Fancy !!!!

Thank you!!!

I am super excited! It's my first night as a verified companion and I still am not quite sure about all the confusion about my issue but I am so tickled I could squirt! lol ����

Completely off Topic

You have a very nice album. Back on topic - ignore him and continue having fun.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast