Thread: Sweet Sexy Savannah aka magic mouth

Verified Companion

Sweet Sexy Savannah aka magic mouth

SERIOUS BOOKINGS ONLY!!!! Hey Fellas, I’m the perfect freak for your needs! My seductive lips and body will leave you craving more... I’m kinky and love to discipline naughty boys! I enjoy dinner dates, gifts, drinks, flowers. Overnights and multiple hours are my fav.. I satisfy every need give me a call babe. I’m perfect for public outings and private escapades PARTY FRIENDLY FaceTime Verification

Verified Companion

Please help me I’ve got I have been on this site before as a provider

I’ve got I have been on this site before as a providerI know this site is a lot like Eccie.how do I get fully verified can anybody help me please. I have been a provider for 17 years and a member of Eccie since 2014 can anybody please help me get verified for this site

Verified Hobbyist BCD Chancesawyer's Avatar
    I would suggest creating a real welcome post.
    adding your pictures, rates, and information about yourself
    when someone sees you they verify you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Chancesawyer's Avatar
    This is a duplicate of your other welcome. You say give you a call but you list no phone number.

Verified Companion

Post Sweet sexy Savannah In San Antonio looking to give you A toe curling Experience..

SERIOUS BOOKINGS ONLY!!!! Hey Fellas, I’m the perfect freak for your needs! My seductive lips and body will leave you craving more... I’m kinky and love to discipline naughty boys! Greek I enjoy dinner dates, gifts, drinks, flowers. Overnights and multiple hours are my fav.. I satisfy every need give me a call babe. I’m perfect for public outings and private escapades FaceTime Verification DO NOT ASK FOR PHOTOS Outcalls require deposit or Uber transportation TO UPSCALE PLACES ONLY! HHR HR 90 MINS 2 HRS ... I DO NOT OFFER QUICKS OR ANYTHING LESS‼ PREBOOKING RECOMMENDED NO BLOCKED CALLS ABSOLUTELY NO EXPLICIT OR VULGAR TALK WILL BE
    Call for more details 6826675521
    Ms Savannah aka topnotchcouger39

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Savannah. How about posting some pics here dear? This thread may be of interest to you:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...to-place-ads!)
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 01-20-2020 at 09:56 PM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcome aboard OH2 again dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcome aboard OH2 again dear. This may be of interest to you.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...to-place-ads!)

Here is another thread of interest.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-Verification!
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 01-20-2020 at 10:27 PM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    All of the OP's WW announcements MERGED as only ONE local introduction allowed, per rules, please.

Welcome to the wickedry, cougar! However, please read the informational sticky at the beginning of this forum to become familiar with the intent of the WW, basic rules, and the verification process. The link Doc posted is for Houston companion posting, but much of the info will still carry over, just not all of the forums, as they differ a wee bit in SA.

You may bump this thread and add NEW info about rates/services not already shared plus photos, if desired. You may also post ONE national WW introduction, answer ISOs/Requests within stickied rules there, and make general comments in discussion forums (no advertising/solicitation) to draw attention while awaiting validation. PM me if you have any questions.

Irish luck in lust, lass! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-20-2020 at 10:24 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Companion

Topnotchcouger39

I have added a picture to my postI’m still a little confused on how to post on this site I hopefully I’m getting it I don’t wanna get any more
    Attached Images Attached Images