Thread: How do I get verified?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

How do I get verified?

I’ve been on here for a while and have reviews but still not verified. How do I go about getting verified to see the rest of the reviews

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...n-requirements

This may help and it may not help. I think a hobbyist's verification hinges on 2 things.

1) That 2 different OH2 Providers have sent CK a PM that reads something like what is shown in post #2 inside the link I provided above.

2) Time!! There is an apparent backlog of request. Free sight with limited admins being hit by a large amount of request. They are doing their best to follow their own guidelines to keep us all as safe as possible.

Outside of that, I'm not sure what else you need.

Good Luck!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hrnygoat ... I know that was probably old news for you but it is the best I got. Hopefully one of the admins will chime in and hopefully help better than I did.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yea. Thanks for the response. Is there a way to find out if the providers sent the messages? I thought that had been done a while back but I haven’t heard anything

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Based on comments in the linked thread, it appears that the hobbyist is supposed to double check with the ladies who are supposed to be verifying him.

That could forever leave you in limbo if ..
    1) the ladies think they have but actually have not.
    2) the ladies are lazy and simply lying to you to appease you and keep you coming back to see them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Have you tried PMing either CK1942 or Fancyinheels to let them know what ladies say they have verified you? Ask them to let you know what you are missing or which lady has & has not followed thru?

Just brain storming some ideas!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrnygoat View Post
    Is there a way to find out if the providers sent the messages? I thought that had been done a while back but I haven’t heard anything
    Ask the ladies to PM CK1942 again with the vouchers and CC you on the PM. Then you know.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE