Thread: ALL WEEK LONG•••BOOKING DAY + NIGHT Young Exotic Beauty Face & Body. Schedule Now •••

ALL WEEK LONG•••BOOKING DAY + NIGHT Young Exotic Beauty Face & Body. Schedule Now •••

Lovely Friends of Sa,

I have been away for a bit but I am back all week long and will be available for daytime and evening bookings. I may be able to do early mornings with plenty of Planning as well. Those who can email me sending a complete enquiry will be made priority. I appreciate gents who are serious and are certain about what they are looking for.

Please check out reviews, ads, posts etc from ECCIE p411 and here for more information on who I am and what I can offer you. (Authentic/Genuine Girlfriend Exp. Gorgeous from top to bottom, very witty, yet very comforting and laid back. My reviews do a great job of describing me.

located near med center easy access to the location, though very private clean set with a romantic ambience. Fully stocked for what you need.

Friends, when emailing to book, please send over a reference or two that can vouch for you. I do not see new people and won’t reply to incomplete requests.

••••••• EXOTICEZRA@YAHOO.COM ••••••• is the BEST way to catch me. I will be checking often all week long and I am fast with ref checking.

200/30
    260/60
    340/90

See you very soon!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Summer Changes> Booking Exoticezra@yahoo.com / P411 Request
    New Rates: 1/400 1.5/500 2/600
    Available Evenings + Weekends Outcall
    Daytime/Incall Requests must plan in advance.
    Must be screened/verified and over 40 yrs of age.