Companion's Handle: Misbahavin
Date of Visit: 12/25/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
Phone Number: 817-382-7212
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?49954-Misbahavin https://preferred411.com/P24270
City, State: Burleson, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ, LFK,DFK, MISH, K-9, RCG, CG, Breast worship, fIV,
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hour
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 30
Hair Color and Length: blonde shoulder length hair
Smoking Status: Do not know
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: 38DDD-36-38. She is about 5'8", Voluptuous, blonde shoulder length hair, hazel eyes, with some natural 38DDD that are nice, She is very cute, soft skin, smells great, no tats that I noticed, ears are pierced and has a little belly but all I seen were tits anyways!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
It was Christmas Eve. I was looking to spend some time with someone. I was browsing ads and I came across misbehaving. I'm a breast man it look like she had some nice once. I reached out to her and within 10 to 15 minutes he responds back. We discussed possible times. I told her I would get back with her because I had to go to a Christmas party. On my way home I text her set up the time and place. I get home and get ready she text me to let me know she's on her way and then again when she's is almost here. Communication was great.

Get a text saying she is here. I walk outside to greet her in the driveway with a hug and a kiss. We walk into the house. It was cold outside so she was covered up. I ask if she wants a drink and she is taking off her jacket and she's wearing a low-cut dress that was very tight and showing off the goods. She ask where will we be playing and ask where the bathroom is. I show her and she goes to change.

I go to my bedroom and get undressed, get in the bed and waiting for her to enter the room. She walks in slowly strutting her stuff. She is wearing some white with black trim lingerie. Very sexy and the top she had on could barely contain those huge boobs of hers. I asked her to spin around so I can check her out. Looks good enough to eat!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.