Thread: Raven Winters: Saw the Raven, and winter did cun

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Raven Winters: Saw the Raven, and winter did cun

Companion's Handle: Raven Winters
    Date of Visit: 1/17/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 405-202-6182
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Raven-winters
    City, State: Irving, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, CFS, Missionary, Doggie, more BBBJ, COT
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: $160
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell if she smoked on way or another
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: about 5'6 between 125lbs and 135lbs, she is healthy. Not fat. Very nice C cups and a juicy, juicy booty that she likes to make clap
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Saw she was in town, then saw some reviews on her head game. I am looking for a gal who can provide me with a top notch head game. So I shot her a text (her # is in her posts), she responded back relatively quickly. her BCD was good, but she wasn't overly sexy. More matter of fact. We set the appointment for a Friday morning. Got to her hotel, she was ready on time, which was refreshing. Went on up, she opened the door. I was pleased. Definitely a PAWG. Gave me a big hug. She was very playful and bouncy once I was in her room. We chatted for a bit, a little get to know you session. She then giddily told me to take my pants off. And we were off to the races.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Dirty blowjob

Try katiadunns you will love it with her don't get me wrong Raven is great but katiadunns is really good at it and you like it

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip90 View Post
    Try katiadunns you will love it with her don't get me wrong Raven is great but katiadunns is really good at it and you like it

They are both top notch. How bout getting a doubles cockworship session with them... That would be epic

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Katiadunns

I was going to set something up with her but still really wanted the facial and she said that’s a no go. Do we know if she will swallow??