Thread: 🌹 Sweet Exotic South East Asian Beauty Visiting Dallas 1/23-1/27 🌹 2 Girls Available

Verified Companion Companion

🌹 Sweet Exotic South East Asian Beauty Visiting Dallas 1/23-1/27 🌹 2 Girls Available

VISITING DALLAS

JAN 23rd - JAN 27TH

NEW TO THE AREA!

🌹 5ft4 Exotic Thai & Filipina Beauty
    🌹 Reviewed on TER (P411 Verified)

• 2 Girls w/ Lily Seoul
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looking good sweetie. Got any rates and menu info for us?
    -AceCoc

-LADIES, please save everyone some time by always listing approximate location. Why go through all that screening to find out location mismatch afterwards.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Greetings and welcome lovely lady. Would appreciate the addition of some vital information. You know what that is, so please add to this post. Inquiring minds want to know

Verified Hobbyist BCD Butch Cassidy's Avatar
    Sawadi kaaaaaaaaa

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to OH2, lovely lass, but please read the informational topics at the top of this WW forum. Only ONE introduction is allowed. You may bump THIS amorous announcement with additional info not previously shared, but not start new threads.

PM me, please, if you need assistance with verification, or clarification of the guidelines. Thanks, and Irish luck in lust! -- FIH/staff

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Delicious

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Looks great, I sent a text trying to a basic menu and rates. Her response was “ I play safe”. I respect that but how are we to know rates with out more info. She became rude and stuck up sounding so I stopped the dialog.
    My 2 cents ... post the basic important info so you do not need to explain yourself. She even went to say Dallas people expect slot for so little.

tried to set something up today, crickets after the initial " galleria babe" reply. Good luck!