• Uptown

6 14.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Check out this BOMBSHELL NEWBIE Dallas ReiGn

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Check out this BOMBSHELL NEWBIE Dallas ReiGn

Hey y'all im Dallas
    I am an ELITE GFE BOMBSHELL.
    I am the total package BIG BOOBS BIG BOOTY BUBBLY PERSONALITY INTELLIGENT OUTGOING AND ADVENTUROUS WOMAN . I LOVE ROLE PLAYING AND MOST FETISHES . IM DISCREET AND NON JUDGEMENTAL ... CLASSY IN THE STREETS AND A FULL ON FREAK IN THE SHEETS ... I NEVER KISS AND TELL AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU . ILL DO WHAT SHE WONT AND FULLY CAPABLE AND COMFORTABLE SWITCHING UP FROM THE BUBBLY BARBIE . TO SEXY SEDUCTIVE SLUT OR A DOMINANT BOSSY BITCH .... WHATEVER IT IS THAT ROCKS YOUR WORLD ... BECAUSE LETS BE HONEST ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FULFILLMENT RIGHT ?
    WELL I HOPE TO MEET YOU ALL BUT TILL WE DO .... JUST THINK ABOUT HOW IMA KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF WITH THIS MIND BLOWING. Experience. Xoxo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 DG. WOWZER!! Nice pic. I vote...incall in Houston!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Still needing to be verified

Hey y'all im Dallas
    I am an ELITE GFE BOMBSHELL.
    I am the total package BIG BOOBS BIG BOOTY BUBBLY PERSONALITY INTELLIGENT OUTGOING AND ADVENTUROUS WOMAN . I LOVE ROLE PLAYING AND MOST FETISHES . IM DISCREET AND NON JUDGEMENTAL ... CLASSY IN THE STREETS AND A FULL ON FREAK IN THE SHEETS ... I NEVER KISS AND TELL AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU . ILL DO WHAT SHE WONT AND FULLY CAPABLE AND COMFORTABLE SWITCHING UP FROM THE BUBBLY BARBIE . TO SEXY SEDUCTIVE SLUT OR A DOMINANT BOSSY BITCH .... WHATEVER IT IS THAT ROCKS YOUR WORLD ... BECAUSE LETS BE HONEST ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FULFILLMENT RIGHT ?
    WELL I HOPE TO MEET YOU ALL BUT TILL WE DO .... JUST THINK ABOUT HOW IMA KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF WITH THIS MIND BLOWING. Experience. Xoxo
    little lost gurl trying to find her way
    Maybe i jus need a daddy
    304-504-2717

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Threads MERGED as only ONE local Welcome Wagon introduction allowed, per the stated rules.

Welcome to the wickedry, Dallas! However, please read ALL of the informational threads "stickied" at the top of the WW forum so you will become familiar with H2's basic standards, posting guidelines, and the verification process. Please PM me if you have any questions, although be advised that I'm not going to be onsite much this week with Christmas and RW merriment.

Irish luck in lust, lovely lass, and Happy Howlidaze! -- FIH/staff

I need verification asap please

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET VERIFIED FOR 2 WEEKS NOW PLEASE IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO NIGHT I HAVE A ROOM OFF OF 635 AND JUPITER OR I AM MOBILE ASWELL
    (972) 729-8501 150hr review special no hhr appointment
    little lost gurl trying to find her way
    Maybe i jus need a daddy
    304-504-2717

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas ReiGn View Post
    I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET VERIFIED FOR 2 WEEKS NOW PLEASE IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO NIGHT I HAVE A ROOM OFF OF 635 AND JUPITER OR I AM MOBILE ASWELL
    (972) 729-8501 150hr review special no hhr appointment
    Darling, you need to tell us more, like your menu of services and your "no list". Anything you particularly enjoy? Your pic is alluring, but we really need a little more information. Please provide and it will help you and us.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    75 and 635

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Pm sent