Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Natural vs. man-made?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Umm.... "naturally man-made"?

Lol. No really, I don't care. Some naturals are great. Some MM's are great. Just depends. I'm not really a "boob guy" though. I do love great breasts, love them, what man doesn't right lol, but they are never part of the final deciding factor for me. A girl could have nipples and nothing more poking through her shirt & if she has the right body type, curves, hips/butt, lumbar arch, and pretty facial features I'd still think she was the most beautiful thing ever whether you kept her breastless or replaced them with the most perfect set of breasts ever. :)
    +1

If you add "perfect legs" to the list it becomes +2

Verified Companion Companion Sonya Playmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch P View Post
    I love all breast, especially if they are attached to a woman with a great personality. I do however prefer natural breast. I consider Sonya Playmates breast to be perfect. Time to wax on wax off.
    Me too..:) Who couldn’t live without sexy breast?! Thank you, thank you, thank you, sexy man!

Love, 🌹
    -Sonya
    Sonya Playmate Schedule:🗓️
    Mon to Fri 9a-4p Sat-1pm-6pm,Sun-off

https://sonyaplaymatetx.com/home/

Please, plan your amazing playmate adventure!
    Or, short notice! 😉💋

Retired Companion
    My doctor did a fantastic job on mine. They're very natural looking without that sea of moses part in the middle and definitely don't feel like coconuts. Since I've had both, I definitely prefer my MMs

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LovelyEvelyn View Post
    My doctor did a fantastic job on mine. They're very natural looking without that sea of moses part in the middle and definitely don't feel like coconuts. Since I've had both, I definitely prefer my MMs
    And they fit you very nicely! I like natural, mm, small, medium or large...i love licking nipples, oh and kitty...thus my face pic on my avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I used to prefer natural but over the last few years have really come to appreciate a well done set of MM.

So I guess to answer: EITHER!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    flip a coin. As long as gent can suck and motor-boat, it dont matter.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I know I am in the minority, but I l prefer natural, small, and perky.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Concur with JennyJenny8675 have awesome man made’s......Love the cougar is a very very close second on man made’s. I have not seen Meegan Heart but Ava Grace has a very nice set of natural’s.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    No questions, naturals are the best and Meegan Hart is the best of the best. Google her and you are hooked for life. :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    +1 for small and perky

Registered Male (Not Verified) Sprydo12's Avatar
    Today I want natural, tomorrow MM, since we're splitting hairs here.....To me Saline and natural are about the same, silicone is in it's own loved little category! Hooray for the tatas!

Yep, again, totally depends on the other stuff attached to 'em I honestly don't care as long as she's pretty, smooth shaven, and has nice hips + butt (think Shakira "Hips Don't Lie" or belly dancers). I don't even care about size. Big is cool. Small is cool. Ultra small is cool. "Practically only a nipple" small is cool.

Important to *me* is facial features/beauty, aesthetics of what is downstairs , cleanliness, attitude, and having those sexy curves
    -MG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2