Date of Visit: 1/17/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone
    Phone Number: (972) 241-2999
    Email Address: none
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: none
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Spa
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: BBBJ, Safe Play, CG, Mish, Doggie, Table Shower, Nuru, TUMA, TUHA, DATY
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Long Dark and light mix, put up in a bun
    Smoking Status: doesn't smoke unless it was during BBBJ
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Jia has a rocking body for a Korean lady. Nice MM C cups, An ass to grab for doggie. Almost a Latina type body on a K gal. No tats, Shaved and smooth body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Got to meet the new Gal Jia at Blue Yesterday. I found her very attractive with a smoking body. She has some meat on her bones. Nice Ass, Nice MM C Cups. She speaks pretty good english, she is from LA and giving this a go so away we went to the shower room.

Pretty basic shower except she did something that I haven't seen in a while. She sucks and cups on to your skin with her mouth and runs it all over your back side. This is something the ladies did years ago mainly Seven and Kimberly from Dupond. Jia also stuck her tounge and rimed me out which felt good but made me nervous at the same time. We dried off and back to the room. Some lite kissing, very little tongue but those pouty lips begged to be sucked on. I laid her back and spent about 15 mins DATY. So young and so fresh and I dont think she O'd but it got me rock hard thinking I was having a meal from the Gods!!! She applied the rubber (not a catholic) I do respect that!! Mish, Doggie, then after I tired she went to CG.

Jia tired out and she stroked me until I blew on her stomach. What an hour of fun!! I was spent. Could barely walk out but I managed.

Jia is the KGal for next door that is going to college and always catches your eye. I love her body and attitude but do not go thinking she is a Skinny K Gal because she is not.

Good Luck

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Interesting...

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    that is weird, Ghost.. you can write a review, but no "ROS".. why not block the template, if the ROS is blocked? I'm not sure what that serves?

Jia is a cute girl, whoever said Jia is skinny, needs an Optometrist to make him whole, LOL.. not that she is fat, but she does have a youthful roundness that is sexy on a younger woman

Verified Hobbyist

Interesting indeed

I am putting it out public because one day in the future this verification thing will include the amp people. I do not have an interest in seeing an Indy just to get verified. So NO ROS for me unless its violating a rule...