Thread: 🎀Dallas Belle - my hiatus was needed - EXCITED to be back - limited availability 🎀

Retired Companion (RIP)

Smile 🎀Dallas Belle - my hiatus was needed - EXCITED to be back - limited availability 🎀

03C3F260-D210-4CD1-A6AA-7E2341BAD911.jpg
    My thesis is almost done, and while school is my main priority..I am excited to meet new friends and get reacquainted with some old.

Me- 31, blonde, golf fanatic, travel enthusiast and foodie and economics nerd. Classy and refined, highly educated and love to enjoy adventures and make memories with wonderful gentlemen.

A894AC66-3942-44B1-9062-4220E0B23FB5.jpg

I am available for incall:
    Wednesday - 3-8pm
    Thursday - all day
    Friday - 6am - 12pm

Outcall any day 6am-8pm

Incall can be arranged with notice, on other days. No last minute appointments, please be mindful of this.

Please look at my website www.dallasbelle.com, my bio on Tryst or Twitter (@dallasbelle2) to get to know more about me and photos.

When emailing or texting please include:
    Real name
    Two references or a LinkedIn
    A bit about you and interests
    P411 if applicable

87D73656-EB2B-45B6-8E1C-B05EC9E9958F.jpg

*note any introductions without the above I’ll be ignored as well no acronyms or bulgar language*

Dinner and social engagements are encouraged as well a long term friendships.

Best,

Belle
    Dallasbelle@protonmail.com
    Www.dallasbelle.com
    @dallasbelle2

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Belle. You, indeed, are lovely and I'm sure a joy to be with. I wish you all the success in the world, not just here but in your educational and RW endeavors.
    A question, your Friday time frame, you show from 6AM until noon (12:00PM) is that what you intended, or are you telling us that you are available until midnight (12:00AM)? Just curious. Have a great time, sweetie.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mavsman777's Avatar
    Welcome back