Thread: Mikayla Plush At Your Service !

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Mikayla Plush At Your Service !

Hello gentlemen! Mikayla Plush here ! New to OurHome2 and am excited to be here ! I am a lovely 26 year old BBW with lots of curves, hips, and booty! If you were ever interested in meeting , LMK!

XOXO M .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mikayla Plush At Your Service !

Hi guys ! My name is Mikayla Plush! First and foremost thank you for taking a moment to check out my profile! I'm 26, I'm located in Dallas, Tx and I am so excited to be here! I am very kind, and loving, and amazing at making sure you are well taken care of and accommodated ! I am the true definition of a full figured BBW ! While very classy, and educated with just a touch of spice.. the sound of my voice will leave you drooling in curiosity. I'm spunky and fun and just want see a smile on your face.. while you look into my eyes... the deep sea.. and that describes two body parts of mine ! Being open minded is a strict wave length I like to follow, and that goes for all aspects of life ! Shoot me a message, I know your curiosity is killing you ! Rest assured, your satisfaction will bring you back to LIFE!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Mikayla. Nice intro, but please tell us more, like you location for in-calls, no-list and your emolument. Inquiring minds want to know.

Thank you for the response ! My location is in the Dallas/Richardson area and surrounding locations!"In and Out options. My no-list is pretty short, as i am very open minded. No back door, CIM , or scat/blood. I am open to most fetishes, and kinks. Donations for my time are as followed: Qv-85 30min/150 & Hr/200. If theres something you would like to try, let me know ! Reach out, 98% of the time, i would be open to accommodating you. Cant wait to hear from ya'll! xoxo Mikayla

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Threads MERGED as only ONE city introduction allowed each new member, per stated rules.

Welcome, Mikayla, but please read ALL of the instructional stickies at the top of this WW to become familiar with basic rules, the WW, the companion promotional guidelines, and the verification process.

Irish luck in lust, lass!! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-02-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Hi everyone! I'm looking to make a name for myself here, and would love to chat ! Shoot me a message!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MikaylaPlush View Post
    Thank you for the response ! My location is in the Dallas/Richardson area and surrounding locations!"In and Out options. My no-list is pretty short, as i am very open minded. No back door, CIM , or scat/blood. I am open to most fetishes, and kinks. Donations for my time are as followed: Qv-85 30min/150 & Hr/200. If theres something you would like to try, let me know ! Reach out, 98% of the time, i would be open to accommodating you. Cant wait to hear from ya'll! xoxo Mikayla
    Good girl! Nice update. I'm sure you will receive many messages from suiters desirous to make your acquaintance and getting to know you. Have a Ball, sweetie.

Yes! I'm very excited to see what OurHome2 has to offer as well as seeing its participants happy !