Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
And I'm sure plenty of ladies would appreciate that. But some will not. I'd be convinced it was a sting op if they did that before. I don't want to discuss the money, EVER.

I'm sure I would be annoyed if shorted, but it's never happened to me in over 15 years. Not once. So, if it did one day, I would chalk it up to not a bad percentage AND I would also assume it was a mistake. I probably wouldn't even say something to the guy. I mean if someone left me an envelope of ones, I'd obviously be pissed.

But, like ChloeVonKatie said earlier, having a guy acting like I'm a transaction makes me cringe. Much more than taking the chance of getting shorted $40 or whatever. Honestly, if someone pays me in $20s, I may just throw it in my safe without counting it. I can eye it to make sure it's about right.

One thing that didn't come up much in this thread is tipping. I find that guys that pay after are more likely to leave a little extra or round up to the next hundred.
Ahhh yes tips! Very important. I like to leave what I can providing I have it after playing. Normally ladies with odd numbered rates get me. I automatically leave an even number up from the odd number. For instance 175 = 200. Something to that extent.