Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Advice that may not be good for your hobbying

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    And I'm sure plenty of ladies would appreciate that. But some will not. I'd be convinced it was a sting op if they did that before. I don't want to discuss the money, EVER.

I'm sure I would be annoyed if shorted, but it's never happened to me in over 15 years. Not once. So, if it did one day, I would chalk it up to not a bad percentage AND I would also assume it was a mistake. I probably wouldn't even say something to the guy. I mean if someone left me an envelope of ones, I'd obviously be pissed.

But, like ChloeVonKatie said earlier, having a guy acting like I'm a transaction makes me cringe. Much more than taking the chance of getting shorted $40 or whatever. Honestly, if someone pays me in $20s, I may just throw it in my safe without counting it. I can eye it to make sure it's about right.

One thing that didn't come up much in this thread is tipping. I find that guys that pay after are more likely to leave a little extra or round up to the next hundred.
    Ahhh yes tips! Very important. I like to leave what I can providing I have it after playing. Normally ladies with odd numbered rates get me. I automatically leave an even number up from the odd number. For instance 175 = 200. Something to that extent.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Ahhh yes tips! Very important. I like to leave what I can providing I have it after playing. Normally ladies with odd numbered rates get me. I automatically leave an even number up from the odd number. For instance 175 = 200. Something to that extent.
    LOL You've caught on to our pricing strategies!! $250 always gets at least $260. $280 makes you come up in the searches for under $300 but usually means three Benjamins!

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    LOL You've caught on to our pricing strategies!! $250 always gets at least $260. $280 makes you come up in the searches for under $300 but usually means three Benjamins!
    It sure does. You'd get it from me anyway

I would think any guy under 30 -35 that is having to buy pussy....somethings wrong. I got all the free pussy I wanted until I reached around 50. I could still get it but I had to work harder at it. (i'm not just talking about older ladies)
    It became easier and quicker to just buy it.
    Some of you ladies are probably a little off on your facts. Older guys are not the scourge of the world. There are ladies her that "get" that and ladies here that don't.
    The ladies that get it or probably much more successful here.
    One of the best benefits for me in Co-Ed is it helps me cull the ones I don't or will never see from the ones I will. Some ladies do very well expressing themselves here and some would be better off staying quiet.

As for paying up front for me? ....depends on the lady I want to see.
    Vanessa is right. The chances of a lady getting a tip are far less when a guy pays upfront.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7