Date of Visit: May 16 2014
Preferred Method of Contact: Email
Phone Number: Will provide
Email Address: yummymarie81@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://www.yummymarie.com
City, State: Fort Worth, TX
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: WS, BBBJ, Mish, Cowgirl, Toys, KP Shower play, Asian Cowgirl, FIV, FIA, DATY with squirting, DFK, Cowgirl with massive squirting.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour with dinner after(went way over)
Donation: $400 +tip
Approximate age of Companion: 32
Hair Color and Length: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: A cute little bundle. Pictures are accurate. Nice C titties that are fun to squeeze. Marie is a very articulate person and has a pussy that has that rolling grip that just feels fantastic.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Wonderful exceeded my expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES Why in the hell did it take me so long to bed her...

Public comments:
The first time for me to experience golden showers. It was some thing I had wanted to do but just never found the right woman. I would do it again. While she was in the cowgirl position she had a massive squirting and soaked me and the bed. Very erotic feeling we were lucky that there was another bed. K9 with Yummy was another enjoyable squirting event.
I had met Yummy at several M&Gs and found she would be in FTW on my birthday so we set up a meet. A slight mommy tummy but she has the energy that exceeds any one I have met.
Marie met me at the door in a hip length black silk robe. We set on the couch and brought up all of the times we had been together to finally reach this private moment. We tried a standing K9 in the shower but the height differences prevented us from working it out. Our BCD time grew to two hours before we finally went to dinner at A well known steak house.
The hobby gods gave me a wonderful present.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.