Thread: Secret Lover

Secret Lover

Hi my name is JuicyFruit83. I am 36yr old white female new to this site. I am thick in all the right places. Ready to have a good time. I want to have an enjoyable time and have fun. Let's do this and enjoy ourselves. Donations start with a qv 100 HH 160 hr 250. I am in North Austin. INCALLS ONLY. Phone # (737)300-8006 please text only.
    Last edited by JuicyFruit83; 01-17-2020 at 01:07 AM.

Wet and ready

Hey I am ready to play and fulfill your every need. So come hang out with me. Donations start at qv 80 hh100 hr 150 so hit me up if you want to come and have a very enjoyable time tonight. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Hope to see you guys very soon. Feel free to text me at (737)300-8006. I am located in North Austin. INCALLS ONLY. And serious gents only.

Verified Companion Companion

Exclamation

Hello and welcome to OH2.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules in the welcome wagon until you are verified. You are only allowed one thread. You have posted two.

LINK HERE --> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...e-to-place-ads!)

Please note: Additional WW forum threads started subsequent to an initial intro will automatically be redacted and closed once detected, and infractions may be issued for repeated violations.

Thank you for paying closer attention.

Annie

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-28-2020 at 06:59 PM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^ What she said, chuckle. Two introductions MERGED into one thread.

You may bump this topic and add additional NEW info about rates/services/incall & outcall status not previously shared, Juicy, as well as photos, IF desired. You may also post ONE national WW announcement.

Please also see the informational stickies at the top of this WW forum for the basic rules and the verification procedure.

Welcome to the wickedry, and Irish luck in lust, lass! -- FIH/staff

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-18-2020 at 02:39 AM.

hmmm

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.