Thread: JJ Good Good

Registered Male (Not Verified)

JJ Good Good

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: JJ, Linda/Lilly?
    Date of Visit: late December
    Preferred Method of Contact: walkin
    Phone Number:
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: n/a
    City, State: SA, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? walk-in
    Activities: fbsm/L1/TS
    Length of Visit: hr
    Donation: 60 + 40
    Approximate age of Companion: 20ish
    Hair Color and Length: long black
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: asian
    Companion Description: typical asian amp, short, long black hair, not many curves
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    go to provider wasnt avail for quick stop went amp hunting naco-perrin area - walked into JJ spa met with a 20 something asian (linda/lilly?) wearing dress - typical long black hair, nice looking not many curves limited english. suprised she asked it wanted table shower didnt know available - of course it was a yes. to the room undress and face down - she came back in room went for the hard massage which was actually pretty good,she climbed up on table and massagin hard with limited oil. could feel her grinding little. on the flip did some random massage on chest then right down to stomach and mr. johnson. typical grab and look to get the nod to stroke - gave the nod and jackhammer attack - pulled dress top down exposed some decent mams which she pushed into my mouth, reached around under the dress able to get to the honey pot under the g-string with no resistance, had her getting into it good while fingers played - got me to bust real good and they typical wow thats a lot in english. clean up with nice warm towel then on with the robe and walk to table shower. off with the robe face down on the shower table - nice relaxing rub n scrub, on the flip she paid a lot of attention to mr. johnson and contiuned stroke until round 2 complete. cleaned up with shower stood up and dried me off with towel. as she drying of mr. j she gives it little kiss n suck saying next time - back to room dressed laid tip on bed and will be back try L2 next time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think you mean KK Spa, changed names a year ago or so.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

kk....

You might mean Lola.....saw her yesterday. Might be one of the best AMP experiences of all time...in San Antonio or maybe I was just really horny...ha