Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Verification using personal info??

Verified Hobbyist BCD greeklover6969's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    I totally understand where you're coming from here. And just like us Ladies ...."If it don't feel right, walk away"

But to give a little perspective from the Lady's point of view... An unestablished provider is going to sometimes have a hard time getting answers to reference checks for the same reason you don't want to give her your personal info.

She's "unknown". So answering in the positive when asked about a client with whom we hold trust without knowing that she is a legit provider (and not LE or a pissed of SO), we are showing a similar amount of indiscretion as you, the client, are trying to avoid.

See the conundrum? It's almost a "Chicken or Egg" situation. lol

She has a need to feel safe with the Gents she chooses to entertain so that she can feel at ease and provide the highest level of service so that she might become more established but she has to become established before quality Gents will trust her with the information she needs to screen so that she may feel safe and at ease.

For some, it comes down to "just getting lucky" by requiring very light to nearly zero screening and just happens to fall into the lap of an "established" hobbyist that writes her the first positive review that sets her on the road to being established. <== That was me 18 years ago btw lol

Again....I totally get where you are coming from with not wanting to give out personal info for screening. But how wonderful is it that there are so very many beautiful women to choose from that don't require it?

Just like deposits, higher rates than one wants to pay, and cancellation policies some aren't fond of....if her screening requirements are not to your liking, it's easy to just move on to the next.
    Trust me, she wouldn't continue to run her business the way she is if it's not working for HER. :)

This is so true. I seen some provider change after a month or so.
    *Preferred Activities Are:
    BBBJ, DFK, DATY, DATO, 69, CIM, Greek(not a deal breaker), Mish K9, Standing 69, CG, RCG

GFE, MILF, PAWG wanted

I DO NOT GIVE DEPOSITS!!

*Ladies I Love: Caucasian, Asian, Black, Latinas, Indian....... Love PAWG girls..... Love tatted up girls A LOT!

Me: I am Hispanic!!!!

I respect a No-Review Policy.

* Provider WITH In-calls Preferred

Bump, just in case new members are in question about screening process or they missed this valuable thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatch View Post
    Huh?

Who's in control of your money?

Use your head

Which head ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3