Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An impish Slave... a Naughty mind... and a Mischievous SPIRIT!!:)

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar

An impish Slave... a Naughty mind... and a Mischievous SPIRIT!!:)

Hi Everyone!

My name is Slave Guinevere and I am new to ourhome2.net but I have been on ECCIE and P411 for almost two years. I wanted to thank CK for the invitation and Rockerick for making me feel so welcome!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the Halloween Social tomorrow night! :)

Your seductive slave,

Guinevere:)

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Yay!!! Look who's here welcome can't wait to see you tomorrow ;)

I think you forgot the smokin hot body, and sweet personality, never fear I'll say it for you!

Red face

I am VERY EXCITED to get to see everyone!! Rarely, can you get someone as introverted as myself out of my HOUSE OF SIN... Lol.... but I love you guys... and I LOVE to dress up... So, it will be GREAT!!:)

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

Red face You have rendered me SPEECHLESS!!:)

Wow!!

I can honestly say that I didn't expect you to say that... What an INCREDIBLY SWEET thing to say!! Don't you DARE make me CRY!! Lol... Pdid already made me cry on Saturday when he said to me "You have no idea how much you mean to the men of San Antonio and how much we APPRECIATE all that you do for us!"

I have had a rough few weeks... still shook up that my friend never even let me explain about being SG... Sigh, but this is WHO I am and I refuse to apologize for that... but alas, I am a sensitive soul... and I would be lying if I didn't admit that it injured my tender feelings...

So, your kind words... as long as the rest of the supportive emails and texts have meant the world to me...:)

Your misty eyed slave,

Guinevere

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

-NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

welcome home.

Glad to see you here beautiful.

When you have time and inclination to tell the tale, I will gladly listen.

Dogg
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Welcome Guinevere

I am new to the site, too, but I am thrilled to see you here. Your reputation precedes you and I've heard only the most wonderful things about you.

I hope to meet you tonight at the Social, I just hope I can get through your throngs of admirers to say hello.

Get there early and if you do not have an open table wait for her to come in and then swoop in to take a position in her retinue.

She garners the largest of followers. If you can , offer your table and grab a stool next to her.

Word to the wise.
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Talking

Sir Dogleg...

You are such a sweet man and thank you for the offer of lending me your shoulder to cry on... good friends are hard to come by and I very much appreciate it...:)

I am getting better... it has always been difficult for me to handle people who are prejudiced. ..in any way. .. However, that is all part of life and I will get over it...:)

Your adoring slave,

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

-NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

Red face Sir Doglegg EXAGGERATES... LOL:)

Sir Curious. ..

You sound like a charming individual and I am very much looking forward to meeting you tonight. .. I would like to say that Sir Doglegg exaggerates!! Lol... I do not think that I have that many people around me... lol

However, I will admit that while most people can't tell it I am VERY SHY and I get nervous when people rush up to me. .. lol... But I am getting better at handling that. Most people don't realize that I am introverted so crowded rooms can make me nervous. ..:)

I am still not sure which costume I am wearing but I have it narrowed down to 3... Will you be in costume?

Your curious slave,

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

-NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

Red face How to HUNT for a SLAVE...:)

Sir Doglegg...

I have to admit that I am a little flattered that you guys ACTUALLY gave a game plan on how to approach all of us ladies... lol... I had NO IDEA that ya'll took such notice of me. .. To be honest most of the time I live inside of my little head and I am not aware that people are watching me. ..:)

I will admit that I RARELY go to the back of the room... I prefer to be either close to the bar or near the entrance..:)

Your surprised slave,

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

-NEWBIE FRIENDLY-

I, on the other hand prefer the anonymity of sitting quietly in a corner and watching everyone and everything around me.

You young lady are much too modest, with your gorgeous choice of hair color, and bewitching face, you couldn't enter a room unnoticed even if Queen Elizabeth were already in attendance.

You are the flame, we the simple moths that must circle closer to the warmth and beauty until burned by our own desires.

Geez, we oughta just get a room.

Your ever attentive puppy dogg.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    You were a definite star attraction at last night's event, as only the 130 folks who were there can really testify.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Being 1 of those 130 I would agree you were a vision in pink it was great to see you there I hope you enjoyed you skittles!!!

Yes you looked very lovely, as the rest have stated. OMG how sexy you look while dancing, mezmorizing!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast