Public comments:
Date: 01/07/2020
Name: BelleAmiHouse: Jade
Phone: once screened
Email Address: belleami007@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...nce-to-see-her!!
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: UTSA Incall
DONATION: $$.6
Activities: DFK LFK DATY DATO FIV CG RCG BBBJ BLS RUSSIAN COT MISHX2 Stripper SLide Dirty Talk Attempted FF
Hair Length and Color: CURLY DOWN TO SHOULDER BRUNETTE
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Thick sexy young lady - HUGE ASS not fat and great 38 DD's MM - Brunette well manicured and Pedi on toes!!
The Rest of the Story: Jade pics and a few OH2 reads have had my attention; pics are her, but she is a few pounds heavier -
NOTE: Her added weight is result of her having to add weight for some Surgery Upgrades she has coming in Feb - she showed me pics of her NEW LOOK coming and WOW !!!! I cant wait to see her after that also.

[HIDE]Been a verified client for agency so i text to schedule - and was at her 3 star incall in an hour - opened door and i saw a nicely stacked DD and huge ass that got my CHUB below growing. Gorgeous face and natural with little to no makeup - she actually shared some small talk that she does makeup also as her main gig.
After some pleasantries - we began some making out as she pulled her HUGE MM DDs out and i began to taste and worship - SOme Russian ensued as she transitoned in to a Nice BBBJ/BLS with spit. Great IOP during making out and eye contact. She followed some instruction well but didn't need much really.

I then decided to return favor and went in for daty - very sensitive and responsive - i can tell she enjoyed as her juices started to get my chin wet. Flipped her over for some dato from the back with FDAU (Face down ass up) her moans got me really harder and i was ready to POUND her thick ass into powder....

SHe layed me down as she grabbed the Cover - she spit on my CHUB and began so me SS - and lots more DFK - with some great Dirty talk. COver on and she Sat herself on my D - and her bottom lip quivered away!
She asked me to ease in an i said "but your on top" LMAO -

She dropped down all the way - so i thought - as she grinded away in CG - but then she reached back while in CG and SPREAD those great Ass cheeks and then i was fully inside!!! WHAT a great feel and view to see her spread herself. SHe repeated the same act during RCG. I flipped her for some MISH as that where i usually blow.
I asked her to suck me again and tried some FF but didnt really last as her Gag reflex started - I entered in MISH and Ground and pound commenced.

After bout 10 min of pounding and legs pushed back ass far as i could get - NOTE u can push them back far but her HUGE MM's will limit that some depending how far u wna go - not a bad probelm persay!

As i got close to my BUST A NUTT ZONE i told her an she asked " Nutt on my tits babe - I wanna see it" i tore off the cover and sprayed away!! We layed around a bit cleaned up and got ready to head out.

SHes such a fun chick - charismatic, well manicured, pedicured, and good hygiene great looks thick coke bottle type body with ass and Tits to match
Ass is 38in - Tits are MM 38 DD's

Enjoy her fellas and ask her about her surgery upgrades. Her pics she showed me of her POST Surgery look is going be AMAZING and ill be returning for that also!!
Recommendation: Yes