Thread: Classic Louisiana MILF💦 Mature Gents 50 plus preferred & pampered💦 Tallahassee 💦

Classic Louisiana MILF💦 Mature Gents 50 plus preferred & pampered💦 Tallahassee 💦

Greetings Tallahassee Gents,

I’m Annalise, I don’t do the coded language and mystery talk. We are adults and real people, so let’s communicate as such. Call me, let’s tailor a session specifically for you.
    I am low volume and low key with zero tolerance for games or drama and the most reasonable GIRLFRIEND you’ll find. If you’re looking for a cure to the sketchy circumstances and inflated rates and have a desire for real conversation that leads to a stimulating time, well I’m your girl. I am verified, highly reviewed and professional. There is an expectation of discretion and safety that is extended to you and expected of you.
    This is actually like scheduling a rendezvous with the girl at your office or the MILF that lives in your neighborhood. I’m a true Southern MILF w/Louisiana hospitality
    Texting or pm is ok for initial contact but verbal communication will be necessary.
    I will gladly share pics after screening
    Friday- Sunday
    Ask about my NURU and/or Prostate massage special 120
    Ultimate GFE 150

**No gents younger than 45 (50 plus is my preference)
    **Tallahassee
    **Outcall depending on details

214-785-0005
    Attached Images Attached Images