Thread: "Wrap Around" with GFX's Bethany Ann and much, much more!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

"Wrap Around" with GFX's Bethany Ann and much, much more!

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: GFXmodels, Bethany Ann aka "Freckles"
    Date of Visit: 8-7-13
    Preferred Method of Contact: text and pm (here or eccie)
    Phone Number: 214-814-0452
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://gfxmodels.com/bethanyprofile.html
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Despite her youthful age (20, very soon to be 21) total professional level expertise. All four food groups, for those who use AFG/GFE terms. Otherwise, K-DFK with tongue stud, BBBJ, HJ, BLS, TB, DT, DATY, 69, tempting pink DATO, CFS and MSOG. Lots more acronyms/abbreviations available. Wrap-around, her arms and legs encompassing all of my tender bod.
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: rack rate is 250; review rate special 200 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 20
    Hair Color and Length: Strawberry blonde to red past shoulders
    Smoking Status: couldn't tell, but impresses as non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White, natural red-head strawberry blonde
    Companion Description: Slender, lithe, limber; about 5'5", maybe 110 lbs; small perky B's; lots of freckles everywhere (yes, even there!), several piercings (no, not there!) and a few tats here and there.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES!
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes!

Public comments:
    OK, those who know me well know 1) I am a sucker for most redheads 2) I usually prefer those who are above a certain age. Well, shiver me timbers! Belay that advice and head straight for the Thighs of Brittany. Especially when she can wrap them all the way around your body, no, MY body, plus championship kissing and other assorted (and sordid) total professional level expertise! We left a few areas yet to be explored (hers and mine) at a future date due to time constraints and breathlessness.

From the activities notes above:

Despite her youthful age (20, very soon to be 21) total professional level expertise. All four food groups, for those who use AFG/GFE terms. Otherwise, K-DFK with tongue stud, BBBJ, HJ, BLS, TB, DT, DATY, 69, tempting pink DATO, CFS and MSOG. Lots more acronyms/abbreviations available. Wrap-around, her arms and legs encompassing all of my tender bod.

Need I say more? (Well, yes, I do, but those comments are exposed only to those with BCD privileges here.)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Can’t wait to meet them!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    the link didnt work for me

Probably because this review is from 6 1/2 years ago. GFX is long gone. But not ck1942!

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Do not comment on reviews older than 30 days.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Do not comment on reviews older than 30 days.
    Chalk it up to being late and the brother was 1/2...maybe 3/4 asleep.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE