Thread: Sexy, Kinky, Redheaded Bbw Here! I'm New here...

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Sexy, Kinky, Redheaded Bbw Here! I'm New here...

��But I'm not new to making a man feel something he hasn't felt in years. Forgot what it was? Let me remind u with my wet mouth, big ass, and naughty ways. My name is Veronica. Welcome to my Playground. I'm ALWAYS ready to play. With u or with myself. I'm 35, I have natural red hair, 40c breasts with hard pink nipples and an insatiable craving for ur cock inside me. It's nice to meet u. Let's Play Whatever U Want ��
    😈💋 Your Pleasure Is My Priority 💋😈

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Veronica. How about posting some current pics of yourself here?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Sure. I'm still trying to figure out all of this out. But, yes. All my pics r current

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2 Veronica. How about posting some current pics of yourself here?
    I'm trying to figure out how to do all of this lol But yes, All my pics r current

Redheads Do Everything Better

Except figure this site out. Lol hey guys. Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm really trying to figure this out and new pics will be up soon. My sex drive is way too high for the lack of sex I'm getting. Can't wait to to get this up so I can meet u soon. 💋

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Two threads MERGED as only ONE national WW announcement allowed each new member.

Welcome to the wickedry! Please introduce yourself in your local Houston Welcome Wagon here:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/forumdisplay.php?302-Welcome-Wagon-Houston
    Please read ALL of the stickied informational topics at the top of that section to become familiar with site rules, companion promotional guidelines, and the verification process.

Irish luck in lust, lass! -- FIH/staff