Thread: atxangela: Disappointed in ATXangela

Verified Hobbyist BCD

atxangela: Disappointed in ATXangela

Companion's Handle: atxangela
    Date of Visit: 1/8/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: pm then text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?27687-Atxangela
    City, State: austin, texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: arguing
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hhr
    Donation: 120
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 30's
    Hair Color and Length: black
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
    So I finally get to catch angela after a few months. I text her at 450ishpm & ask her whens her next availability. She says "now" so i head straight over since im near by. I arrive at 505pm & she leaves the door open for me. Before I walk in she texts me saying its 120 for hhr when her ad say 100.
    whats 20 more bucks? So fuck it i abided, but it was odd.

I get in there & shes visibly upset about someone who canceled on her right before me. He was supposedly an address collector. Weird freaky story. (dudes are weird on here)
    I lay there listening to her , sympathizing with her story while she gets ready & all the sudden she says "you can take off your clothes now" real aggressive.
    I abide but i say, "im waiting on you, im waiting to eat you out first"
    She says "cant you read?! Im only doing Full body massages ONLY today w/ happy ending"
    I can tell shes not in the best moods but im tryna be cool still. I apologize & she vents how newbies cant read.
    She hesitates & tells me shes bleeding a little but then shes like fuck it we'll do the full service.
    At this point I felt uncomfortable w/ her attitude & wanted to respect she didnt wanna do full service the first time. Plus I dont wanna do daty with a little blood personally. Its not gross its just wasnt what i was feeling especially how mad she was. So I tell her i should leave, & shes gets more upset cause Im pretty much cancelling in her face. So i understood her frustration. She then was adamant that she wasnt bleeding "AT ALL" anymore offered me FS again but also shes super mad so im turned off & lowkey nervous & I want to respect her day. Id rather come back (she was fine so i might would have)
    I felt like since it was a last second call i feel like i should get a little bit more of my money back so i told her but she threatened me that some dude was outside & to get the fuck out & took ALL the money. I didnt wanna go out like that so i basically let her rob me smh. She was so upset & yelling & said she doesnt like her neighbors hearing people argue but I wasnt even yelling.

Yes im a young hobbyist. Yes shes a veteran, but it didnt have to go down like that. Shes gonna get the benefit of the doubt cause of her good reputation but in my young hobby life ive never had any issues. ever. So it was shitty I got robbed today. I might stay away from this site & just stick w/ one my ATF's.
    I dont mean to bash angela. She seems cool but was in a terrible mood due to the other guy cancelling & collecting addresses but she definitely robbed me & that wasnt cool AT ALL. I work for that money. Im sad & horny now. lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    This one is on you, friend. You wanted something she wasn’t offering, so that set you on edge, plus it’s her week, so she’s on edge. She was ready to do her part, but you wanted to call an audible and that wasn’t right. You can always leave but you can’t take the money (unless it’s an ACTUAL bait and switch).

I encourage you to take a day next time and let your thoughts clear before writing a scathing review. She’s a professional: if you would have given it a few days and approached her for a make-up session, she’d have rocked your world for free. Now, you have damaged your reputation and destroyed your chances with her.

The worst part for you is that since nothing happened, this should get moved to coed for all to see and comment on.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    yeah - not surprised. and be careful because she'll lie her ass off and bash and trash you now on the message boards. She did that to me - and we never even got to meet because I showed up early for our appt, she told me the room #, and out walks her bf / pimp and he sits down a few doors down to watch. I called her out on that and she just lied, lied lied. I felt uncomfortable and just left - that pissed her off - she trashes me on the boards and lies about our encounter.

Plenty of other providers out there that are way better than her. Juice isn't worth the squeeze when it comes to her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Same

I had a horrible experience with her a few months back and didn’t feel like writing a review. Out of the many providers I’ve seen she was a true disappointment which is sad because she is hot. Feel free to message me if you’d like details on my experience.

Thanks for the info...

...As well as stick with your gut feelings kid. No one will ever have as good intentions your interests as you will yourself. (And maybe Mom)
    There is always a dark underbelly and we dont want to stick our thingy in that, do we?

She does talk... A lot......... IMO she is past her prime and it's always something. I saw her when it was $60. It's double now and I don't know why... That's a pass for me dog.

You live and you learn.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    No action, therefore not a review.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I also seen her when it was 60$ and I must agree she is past her prime and that was least 3 yrs ago and honestly it wasn’t all that then ..

Verified Companion Companion Atxangela's Avatar
    Exactly...and nobody has been robbed...not now...not ever...Im not getting into the he said she said and unneccecary negativity. I know the other half of the story and it's pointless to post about it cause it's going to turn out into a long negative thread. Happy New Year Folks! And stay safe out there!
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS
    I have a No Review Policy
    I do have a cancellation policy

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Since both sides have now spoken, per policy, thread closed. -- FIH/staff