Thread: Barter Anyone?

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar

Barter Anyone?

Chili needs a new phone 😢 The charging port on mine is breaking and it is becoming increasingly difficult to charge it. Pm here or text or try to text lol for details. I am on my phone now AND it's about to die plugged in ...smh Have a beautiful blessed day everyone 💋

It may help to know what brand and model phone you have regarding the charging port sweetie.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had a cheapo Android that I thought for sure had the same issue. It started out where it would only charge if it had pressure on it, or was held at the perfect angle, and eventually wouldn’t charge at all. Same result from 2 different chargers so I thought for sure it had to be the port. I took it to the repair shop, they tried their charger and it connected securely with no difficulty. I bought a new charger right then and have had no problems since.
    48 reviews on ECCIE

😃 thanks!! My phone is an LG Android. The tab inside the port is loose and tends to lay close to the wall of the port. I have to lift it towards the center and hope I find it when I slip the cable in. It is getting worse the more I try. I just bought a new 10ft quick charging cable a week or so ago and it was working AMAZINGLY but the tab is going to go sooner or later and I am trying to beat it. 🙏 I don't want a new high dollar phone, just new to me with the capabilities I need, AND compatible w my carrier Boost mobile. I have a wicked cheap plan and do not want to change carriers. 😘

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    I have to lift it towards the center and hope I find it when I slip the cable in.
    Boy, can I relate to that....

You might want to stay away from the longer cables. Chargers don't push a lot of power for safety reasons (Remember the Samsung Quick Charge molotov cocktails recently?) And almost all cables use aluminum instead of copper so they are less expensive. Aluminum is a crappy conductor and the longer the cable, the less power gets to your phone. If your converter / charger / or phone ever gets warm during charging, UNPLUG IT!

Verified Companion Companion Vanessaamour's Avatar
    Lgs are notorious for notbwanting to charge on any charger not from LG. I literally keep going thru same thing. Is it a usb c or micro ? I have an LG charging block and USB cord your welcome to if u want it
    🍑vanessaamour66@gmail.com.

[url]https://onlyfans.com/vanessaamour[/

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Owned an LG phone once.
    ONCE!
    Took a dump after I made my second monthly payment.
    Never will buy an LG product again.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

I appreciate all of you but it is the tab inside the port. I love my phone, when it works, I was just hoping to be lazy and save stress and not go the stores and shop. 😏

Hello All 💋 a big shout out and thank you to all who replied or tried. I have a new phone in hand so please be paitient as I switch over. Kisses and Blessings 🙏💜

- - - Updated - - -

Will an admin please close this thread? Thank you 😃

Glad to read you got it worked out.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial