Thread: Mpguy is a time waster

Angry Mpguy is a time waster

MPGUY Made a deposit to see me and Kristi Grey last year and he canceled, he has reached out to me again to book a session. This man is has a problem he makes up stupid excuses and cancels on you on the last minute will waste your time see him at your own risk. I hope a moderator sees this
    *(210)379-4240Please PM me first before calling or texting. Please state your handle when calling or texting!

SEND ME A PM & PLEASE INCLUDE NAME, RACE, AGE, & OCCUPATION....SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! DO NOT WASTE MY TIME I WILL BLOCK YOU

Retired Companion
    You got paid a deposit though right?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Exactly ^^^ Sounds like easy money.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thxs for the updated information. Whether a woman gets a deposit up front and some DON'T, it's wise to know which men to avoid. .Thxs again

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Exactly ^^^ Sounds like easy money.
    Hmmm... It depends on how much the deposit was and I sincerely doubt that it covered the cost of 2 missed double apts...

If he canceled twice that means that two providers missed out on money on two different days.. it is also very hard to Immediately reschedule a double...

Doubles are wonderful!! But they do involve a bit more work and preparation so, I don't blame the ladies for being upset... I am sure it was his loss, because you two ladies are FABULOUS!!😍😘

Your sympathetic slave,

Guinevere 😘

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

access here has been withdrawn - failure to respect the OH2 community rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah Banks View Post
    MPGUY Made a deposit to see me and Kristi Grey last year and he canceled, he has reached out to me again to book a session. This man is has a problem he makes up stupid excuses and cancels on you on the last minute will waste your time see him at your own risk. I hope a moderator sees this
    How much is your deposit, Leah?

If he flaked on you before, why would you consider meeting with him?

Have you considered raising your deposit?

^^^She isn't meeting with him AGAIN and definitely not considering it from what I read, she is giving current information to us ladies that aren't familiar with his BS.
    Thxs for letting us know, makes my life easier.

access here has been withdrawn - failure to respect the OH2 community rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    ^^^She isn't meeting with him AGAIN and definitely not considering it from what I read, she is giving current information to us ladies that aren't familiar with his BS.
    Thxs for letting us know, makes my life easier.
    Babe, why would you consider meeting with someone who flaked on you in the past?

Thank you someone understands !
    *(210)379-4240Please PM me first before calling or texting. Please state your handle when calling or texting!

SEND ME A PM & PLEASE INCLUDE NAME, RACE, AGE, & OCCUPATION....SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! DO NOT WASTE MY TIME I WILL BLOCK YOU