Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hotel or Motel?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by GoddessAngelxxx View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Ok maybe I should look more into the houston areas. Any heads up on which locations are good and which ones to avoid?
    Since you would be coming in from SA, I suggest the one on Katy-Hockley Rd. about 1/4 North of I-10. Maybe 6 months old. Next one on I-10is at Greenhouse Rd. & I-10. Also clean and well run.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like staying at nice hotels and having ladies visit. I’d like to have Lovely Evelyn come by, for sure!

Verified Companion Companion GoddessAngelxxx's Avatar
    I like to visit , im always cautious and screening is different if its a hotel.
    New Angel in Town!

My mind-blowing skills will definitely take you straight to nirvana ..

Verified Hobbyist BCD Zhivago52's Avatar
    If hotel, best if it's a large one with meetings and conferences going on. Easier to blend in with the crowd.

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar
    Pm me if your looking for a place when in town.
    Safe, clean, private & discreet.

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am a big proponent of nicer hotels. I am fine with lobbies and other patrons since I am shirt and tie everyday and blend into the surroundings. Have probably been to the Hilton 1,000 times, I think they owe me a comp room at this point!! No to motels for all the aforementioned reasons. Private residence are second best but I sometimes feel like a dope wandering around looking for the right address until I know the provider and exactly where I am going. Is it ground floor, second floor, where to park, etc etc! Happy hobbying all!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I generally prefer nicer hotels, I almost always use the stairs to get a better layout of the buildings and it is generally less traffic then standing in an elevator with people. Although if I have been there a few times I will use the elevator to go up and the stairs to leave just to make it more random.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Hate hotels/motels because they don't need a search warrant to enter and there isn't a back door. Ughhhh
    I just saw this but here in Texas police need a warrant. Only the property manager has the right to come in but not look inside or move anything of the guests. And the manager MUST see a warrant before letting police in your room. (renter/landlord rights and responsibility) I called the attorney general for specifics when the covid lockdown started in the spring. They have to have reason. Dont give them any and keep everything put away. I'm sorry you were arrested but you should have been released from the charges because the police overstepped. Sometimes attorneys either don't care or dont research every aspect 🙄 it pays to educate yourself. Catches them off guard when one quotes laws or ordinances because most police don't know the law ✌️

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    It pays to educate yourself. Catches them off guard when one quotes laws or ordinances because most police don't know the law ✌️
    This.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2