Companion's Handle: CandaceKisses & Alyssa Allure
Date of visit: 9/23/2019
Preferred method of contact: Text
Phone: (801)477-7422 / 385-202-4405
Email Address: candacekisses69@gmail.com / alyssaallure69@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): Candace: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/candace-...ke-city-594561 Alyssa: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alyssa-a...ke-city-590062
City/State: Salt Lake City, UT
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the appointment on time: No
Activities: LFK, HJ, BBBJx2, dirty talk, DATY, breast worship, more FIV than I could keep track of; CGx2, doggie, mishx2, BBBJx2 to COF/CIM/COT
Scheduled length of visit: 1 hour
Donation: $$$$$$$$
Approximate age of companions: 29 & 27
Hair color & Length: Candace - brown past shoulders / Alysssa - black, almost to her hips
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic/Racial Background: Hispanic
Companions description: Candace- Latina girl with big tits (natural, slightly gravity affected), olive complexion and big eyes & lips. Some mommy damage on the stomach, but nice round ass.
Alyssa - thin latina girl with long black hair, also has the big eyes & DSL lips. Smaller tits than her sister but perky (B cup maybe?), darker complexion, various tattoos.

Saw Candace's ads pop-up and they mentioned that her sister could be included in the fun, so I decided to roll the dice (as I could find no reviews or info on either of them beyond the one ad) and they fell in my favor. You'll definitely need to be rested and ready, as it was an energetic experience.

We marked to meet up at 10PM at their hotel, Candace apparently cancelled a photoshoot she had lined up to better fit my schedule. I arrived a few minutes beforehand, but ended up waiting about a half hour. Not sure why, but when I got the room number, I was greeted to a naked (except for panties) latina babe that looked like the girl in the pictures and further in the dark room was her sister. I hopped in the shower after a quick kiss with Candace and asking for her sister's name, got out and Alyssa came up for some kissing and to show her body off. She was dressed in a black body piece lingerie, although she didn't button the bottom...it was off in a minute anyways.

The Rest of the Story:

We picked a bed, then had a little bit of discussion about who would go first; Candace deferred to Alyssa, who started playing with my cock after pulling the towel off me and she immediately started commenting on the size, asking her sister to come and take a look at it. Unfortunately for me, just a tiny bit of hand work caused me to spill the cup, which I did into the towel, as I was worked up from the wait I guess. Fortunately, I was able to stay hard and Candace came in and started sucking my cock until it was at full attention. As she went to town, Alyssa straddled me on the left hand side, allowing me to suck her young perky tits and find her pussy to finger. Eventually I did a little bit of DATY on Alyssa while Candace continued sucking with vigor (it did get to a point where I had to ask her to tone it down just a little due to teeth; she really loves to suck a cock and was able to fit more in that Alyssa was, but Alyssa found a way around that later).

It's all kind of a blur as they applied the bag then mounted me, Alyssa taking the first turn. While she sounded afraid due to my size (she is very petite and even smaller than her sister), I guess she was just horny so jumped on and let me pump her. It switched a few times between Candace and her, them both enjoying the ride, shoving their tits in my face or enjoying my fingers in their pussies while they watched the other get fucked. At one point Candace did have to get some lube, which she also applied to her tits and body during one of the rides where Alyssa was riding, dancing at the side while I fucked her sister. I don't recall seeing Alyssa apply lube, although she might have. Her pussy was always wet, so it was hard to tell. There was a point when Candace took a quick bathroom break and Alyssa started working her lips and tongue along my shaft, also sucking my balls. It was some great cock worship on her part. She mounted back on top of me and I just pounded away into her tight wet love hole.

Eventually we got to changing up positions; to be honest, I was kind of fine with them riding me as I was a little stiff from back pain. But, adrenaline or whatever it is kicks in and I got through that as Alyssa seemed eager to have me fuck her doggie style. While they are both tight girls, Alyssa is tighter/smaller, so this meant I had to tone it down a couple of times so as to not hurt her, but she seemed to enjoy it all the same (asking for more, pushing her ass back onto me and taking it all like a good girl). Candace laid at my side writhing and letting me finger her pussy the whole time; I flipped Alyssa over and nailed her mish for a little while, making her moan until I switched over to Candace. My legs were getting tired at this point, but Candace picked things up by letting me sit there inside her kneeling while she worked her hips.

Eventually this worked back into some BBBJ, then more CG with Alyssa while Candace licked my ear, until I finally was feeling the 2nd explosion creeping up on me. Candace was riding and Alyssa came to the right side; I asked them if they liked getting plastered with cum, to which Alyssa seemed the most enthused about ("I like to feel cum on my face" she said). I pulled off the rubber, then both girls knelt down on the side of the bed, then one said "how about you cum on our tits," so they got close together as I positioned myself kneeling on the bed with cock at mouth level for them. They were booth caressing and bouncing their boobs in their hands, then Candace sucked me off with vigor for a moment; I then pulled it out and shoved it into Alyssa's mouth, she sucked it for a moment until I erupted, spilling a little into her mouth, shooting a couple of warm rounds onto her face, body and hair, then spilling the rest onto Candace's waiting tits. We had a laugh about the mess, Alyssa then getting up and inviting me into the shower with her. She started calling me "Big Dick" after that, to which provided quite the ego boost. In hindsight, I should've had her suck me off again in the shower as I was still hard, but that can be for next time. Finished up with some fun chat, dressing, said goodbyes.

Now I know why duos are always such hype, lol.