Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Discretion!! Discretion!! Discretion!! Discretion!! Discretion!!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    Good luck with all that,, its not going to ever happen. There is so much back channel conversations in the under belly of this hobby.. If you do not want your business being talked about. Find another hobby. Providers talk about Johns and Johns talk about Providers.. nature of the beast...
    We all share information. That's how we stay safe.
    Girls can be dangerous too, not just boys - everyone talks! I read reviews, posts, adds, comments & etc, to know, who talks to much and what they say.

But, pressuring provider or Jon to do something - is wrong. Refusal to perform under pressure is learned with time.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    We all share information. That's how we stay safe.
    Girls can be dangerous too, not just boys - everyone talks! I read reviews, posts, adds, comments & etc, to know, who talks to much and what they say.

But, pressuring provider or Jon to do something - is wrong. Refusal to perform under pressure is learned with time.
    I agree, goes both ways

Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post
    AMEN! A provider who gets it!

- - - Updated - - -

AND a client who gets it! Good to see that there are some emotionally mature folks on this board!

I agree with them both. We are all adults and we should start acting like it. The rumor mill that has eaten up this community is beyond words. Stay in your lane, stay out of people's personal lives, keep people out of your personal life and only speak facts in a manner that will give enough info without exposing.

Also if you dont want certain activities to get out that you are offering....then just dont do it here in the hobby. Unfortunately people do talk guys and ladies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2