Date of Visit: 12/28/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: text -
    Phone Number: 225-916-5782
    Email Address: Khloekat225@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=458763
    City, State: Baton Rouge, LA
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? YES
    Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, DATY, FIV, MISH, cuddling, kissing, K9, DATY, 69
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 30?
    Hair Color and Length: Brown, long, smelled delicious!
    Smoking Status: House smelled smoky, but unsure of her status. Did NOT smoke or talk about smoking during our visit.
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Rather tall, slim, silky smooth skin, and beautiful face and body. Usually, when I actually see a provider I'm a bit disappointed due to filters and all that these days. Not with Khloe. She was just as beautiful as her pics and I told her so. Very clean lady and atmosphere. Freshly showered and shaved, smooth from head to toe, and trust me, I explored every inch of her. Perfect lips, up top and down low. Classy, clean, well kept, and willing to share it all. True asset to the BR hobby community.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Khloe and I had been in contact by text for quite awhile. I live out of town but visit BR often so we occasionally text for a few months before we finally met in person for our date. This was all well communicated, she never left me hanging (or standing firm) and disappeared, like so many of them tend to do. We finally got our schedules in line and met as planned. She actually adjusted our time to earlier in order to help make it happen. We met at her house, which she'll provide. She met me at the door, we went straight to her room and closed and locked the door. We instantly embraced and when straight to the bed. As cheesy as it sounds, cuddled and kissed. I RARELY have any desire to kiss providers but couldn't keep my lips off of hers.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Great review

Been thinking about seeing her. Love pretty women, thx.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    All just a dream, of course....

Great Review

Great job on the review. I’ve been trying to see her but like you my schedule doesn’t allow me. Definitely on my list!!

She is the real deal

I have seen her multiple times and she is always great!!!!! Best I've ever been with. She definitely is the real deal. Sweet, very attractive and knows how to make you comfortable and always puts a smile on your face.

She's very pleasant and makes the process easy. No sleazy motels or BS to put up with. She put me right at ease the second we confirmed the appt. Ya'll be sure to save some of her time for me because I'll definitely be back.