Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LK, NE, SE, BBBJ, CFS mish + doggie
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $$50 + my choice tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 40s
    Hair Color and Length: dark brown, past shoulders
    Smoking Status: No idea
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: A great body, nice 36D top, thin, great legs, trim waist, shaved and a fantastic smile
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I've known Parker for many years, been with her a few times - she is as wonderful and gorgeous as she has always been. Older, but still super sexy. Not only is she cute as all, but she has a wonderful personality and I love spending time with her. The thing about her is that she's a total nympho who loves to fuck more than anything - she's super energetic and never stops moving, moaning, having fun. When you are with her, you're the only person in the world to her.

Caught up with her at a hotel in Austin, I think she's in Houston regularly but visiting. We talked, caught up, drank 2 bottles of wine, I'm sure over an hour, no problem with her.

I started petting and stroking her hair and body all over, very erotic and sensual. It turned into a fantastic BBBJ, her skills are absolutely second to none - I'm not huge but not small and she can deep-throat me easily. It might not be the absolutely best BJ in the entire world, but damn close.

She's like a lover you've known forever, knows exactly what you want and how to give it to you. We moved very naturally into CFS, first with mish for a while, then ended with doggie with a little fun hair pulling and lots of rolling around.

A nice relaxed ending, more wine, and I left. She could be 10x more money and still worth every penny.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Something smells fishy

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.