Thread: Where are all my old friends from Beaumont Tx?

Verified Companion Companion

Where are all my old friends from Beaumont Tx?

Is it just me or has Beaumont gone silent? I came back for a few days hoping to meet up with my gentleman friends I used to see and adore so much!! But it seems as if no one here believes in a pretty girl being real if she can’t “prove” it by sending naked pics! Come on you guys is this really what has became of this town?
    If you remember this little southern tease bouncing around here give me a call and come see me! I’ll be here until later today!
    XOXO,
    Southern Seduction

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm a bit new to this but I am in Beaumont and the pickings are very slim. Would love to meet quality ladies that are thin, real, and legit. As for the pic requests, I can see their point. By being newish, it seems about half are fake ads. Wish it weren't so. Hoping to be verified soon. Please don't give up on us ladies!

Verified Companion Companion
    New number change! But hot me up if you'd like to meet while I'm here!
    I'm newbie friendly and require a very light screening!!
    Happy to be a reference too help you get verified!
    (713)878-8394
    XOXO
    Southern Seduction

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Awww damn do u see AA

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How long in Beaumont ma'am? Don't mind visiting Houston if it's worth it as well. Hope to meet ya soon.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    North & East Texas Coed is for general Hobby discussion and ISOs, not personal promotion. Any threads started by companions soliciting biz and sharing availability, contact info, screening and other data must be placed in the appropriate advertising sections, please. Thank you. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-08-2020 at 04:08 PM.