Thread: Verification woes

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verification woes

I don’t think anyone is monitoring emails to ck1492. I am trying to get verified and I have no responses yet. I submitted a review with lots of issues as it was not saving.

Registered - not validated
    I live in my own little bubble just outside cedar park Texas and about 2 blocks from Lake Travis
    I have no idea how any of this works nor do I know how to get verified. Wish I did lol. I feel like it’s like trying to get into one of the local underground game rooms around town. I’ve gotten into some but it took knowing someone to do it and the people that finally got me into some of these game rooms required me XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX lol
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-06-2020 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Edited for core rule violation!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Still have no idea if this portal is being managed as no response from administrators to verification requests
    Last edited by SimpleLife201; 01-06-2020 at 10:27 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Maya15's Avatar
    I'm not verified yet ��*♀️ hopefully it will be resolved soon

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Please bear in mind that staff on H2 is all volunteer and has RW obligations, too. We just passed the busy holidays, which required much attention offline.

There are informational threads "stickied" at the beginning of all Texas Welcome Wagons and in many other state introductory areas regarding verification. For instance, please see this in Austin:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?59415-The-H2-Verification-Procedure-for-Hobbyists-and-Companions

And while there, here's the basic rules, also important to read, please:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?78272-The-Intent-of-the-Welcome-Wagon-and-Basic-Rules-for-OH2-Forums!

Similar threads elsewhere, as stated.

Reviews are encouraged and welcome, but don't automatically result in verification. VOUCHES from other validated members sent to admin confirming recent sessions are the standard criteria.

There is an
    intermittent accursed gremlin glitch that has been a persistent pest, a bugger resistant to eradication, but doesn't affect all users. Here's the link to workarounds: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?104187-Review-template-gremlin-solutions-workarounds

Appreciation for patience!

Lads and lassies above may PM me with further questions, please. However, must dash for the day. Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-06-2020 at 11:44 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the update Fancy!

Verified Companion Companion Maya15's Avatar
    Thanks :) He sent everyone a kiss, and hopefully Christmas and New Year have had a great time

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    The way verification of hobbyists works best:

Hobbyist directs companion to send her endorsement directly to ck1942 (with ck1942 also in the TO: field) and for her to copy that message to the hobbyist by including his handle in the TO: field)

If the companion merely replies to the hobbyist that the deed has been done, and if the hobbyist doesn't see ck1942 in the TO: field, one can lay odds (I have seen that lady more times than necessary) that the chances are ck1942 was not included in the messaging.

ck1942 does not accept (and may not even reply!) to messages passed along by hobbyists who cannot follow directions.

There is currently a significant backlog of incoming endorsements; and it is not easy to search for the endorsee but it is easy to search for the endorser.

And when since ck1942 doesn't know who is endorsing who unless that data is included somewhere in the hobbyist's direct communications ... ???

No, endorsements of males by other males is not acceptable.

Happy Hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've been trying for about a month, although it took me over a week to figure out the rules. So, really, I guess 3 weeks. I'm just now seeing this thread, so at least i know I'm not alone. Guess I'll just bide my time. Hopefully soon! Didn't realize the backlog.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    The way verification of hobbyists works best:

Hobbyist directs companion to send her endorsement directly to ck1942 (with ck1942 also in the TO: field) and for her to copy that message to the hobbyist by including his handle in the TO: field)

If the companion merely replies to the hobbyist that the deed has been done, and if the hobbyist doesn't see ck1942 in the TO: field, one can lay odds (I have seen that lady more times than necessary) that the chances are ck1942 was not included in the messaging.

ck1942 does not accept (and may not even reply!) to messages passed along by hobbyists who cannot follow directions.

There is currently a significant backlog of incoming endorsements; and it is not easy to search for the endorsee but it is easy to search for the endorser.

And when since ck1942 doesn't know who is endorsing who unless that data is included somewhere in the hobbyist's direct communications ... ???

No, endorsements of males by other males is not acceptable.

Happy Hobbying!
    I had sent my request on December 30. I have reforwarded my oks. Still waiting. If there was anything missing, I like to know what it is.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleLife201 View Post
    I had sent my request on December 30. I have reforwarded my oks. Still waiting. If there was anything missing, I like to know what it is.
    I'm sorry but reforwarding your ok's will not work. They have to come from the providers themselves. The two providers can "copy/cc" you on the pm's to ck1942.

Please re-read the links that Fancy and ck posted up top.

Thanks a bunch.

Annie
    Guide

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It’s official
    I have had the verification emails sent and still unconfirmed. I don’t care about verification here or this site anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleLife201 View Post
    It’s official
    I have had the verification emails sent and still unconfirmed. I don’t care about verification here or this site anymore.
    I’ve had emails sent for me also. I miss being verified. Without verification this site isn’t much useful.