Today something told me to google my number and this is what I found: No, I DID NOT place that ad... I've never been to Jackson, MS and I was obviously w/ my family on Thanksgiving day/wk.

Someone used my name and phone #, trying to make it as I'm pulling a bait a switch and guess what fuckers who that - GO FUCKING DIE already but glad to know you're obviously obsessed and so jealous of me to go out of your pathetic way to do this. Have a great day loser and yeah, I know it sucks to be ME! IT must suck to lose sleep over me : )

ck, I would love to BRAG about May 5th I was telling you about... that's why I use MISDIRECTION all the time.

http://jackson.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-20-24/3540100
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

▒ ╠╣OT █▒ ╠╣OT █▒ ╠╣OT █▒ ╠╣OT ▒▒█ ♥Available Now ♥█▒▒ ╠╣OT █▒ ╠╣OT █▒ ╠╣OT █▒ ╠╣OT - 20 - 24

Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2012 7:07 PM

Reply: click here

If you enjoy the finer things in life, come find out why I'm one of them! Classy, discreet, and oh-so-sweet, you'll know you made the right call. Don't worry about bait & switch, my pics are 100% real. I offer prompt outcalls & safe incalls, no drama, no stress. I'm the perfect way to spend your time, I aim to please, never tease. Unless you want me to ;) Either way, I will leave you unforgettably satisfied.. OUTCALL ONLY!! 832-305 -6983
CAROLINE
Poster's age: 24

• Post ID: 3540100 jackson

Email this ad