Thread: Veronica Vega Your Dream girl

Retired Companion Veronica Vega's Avatar

Thumbs up Veronica Vega Your Dream girl

*-*call any time and any day*-*Hey Tulsa and Oklahoma City!! VERONICA HERE!!This is directed to all you hard working, muscular, gorgeous men out there..Are you looking for that perfect female from head to toe-inside and out to ease your mind and body , give you undivided attention, and provide a private place to do so?? Well here i am!! I'm 5'3", 130lbs, tan/olive complexion, long brown hair.....petite but curvy in all the right places and a booty like Jlo....Very exotic looking with sultry eyes you can get lost in....which comes from my French Colombian background that i know you love:) I'm that easy going, humble, down to earth,needed companion that you've thought about all week and can't stop thinking about. Make your thoughts come to life and your pain in the past.Don't waste 1 more minute and give me a call or pm me and set up an appointment asap......call at any hour any time*-..Call for details -XOXO- Make sure you specificallty ask for **Veronica Vega** 918-671-2077 your dream girl
    Last edited by Veronica Vega; 11-03-2012 at 03:22 AM.

Retired Companion Veronica Vega's Avatar

Cool Veronica Vega Your dream girl

Im your sexy lil hispanic honey xoxo <3