Thread: Merry Christmas with the 2 Wildest Sluts of Texas: Dallas Rain & Zena doubles!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Merry Christmas with the 2 Wildest Sluts of Texas: Dallas Rain & Zena doubles!

Independent review of Dallas Rain and Zena doubles. Please relocate.

Merry Christmas with the 2 Wildest Sluts of Texas + karaoke for dessert !!!!

Companion's Handle: Dallas Rain and Zena

Date of Visit: 12/21/19

Preferred Method of Contact: PM

Phone Number: They will provide after screening

Email Address: harleydee@gmail.com; Zena will provide after PM contact

Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    Dallas - https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=3067;
    Zena - https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?25745-Zena99

City, State: Waco, TX

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? YES

Activities: Dallas + Zena All activities multiple times. Convo, LFK, DFK, DFK++, DATY & DATO, MISH, MISH x2, CG, RCG,K9 lather rinse repeat. BBJTCNQNS, CIM, FIV, FIA. Watching two super hot women make love to each other. And . . . Kareoke – yes Zena sang for us. Amazing voice – so hot,

Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hr

Donation: $600

Approximate age of Companion: Dallas – mid 50’s; Zena – mid 40’s

Hair Color and Length: Dallas – Black and shoulder length; Zena - blonde and shoulder length plus

Smoking Status: No

Ethnic/Racial background: Cacausian/White

Companion Description: Incredibly Hot MILFs. Each time I am with these ladies I can’t believe how they just keep getting sexier and sexier. Sexy Hot Sensual bodies that love to fuck. Pictures are accurate BUT they are both much more sensual and hot than their pictures show. Dallas is slender dominate MILF and Zena is a curvy submissive MILF. Together they drain Santa of his milk and cookies.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEEDS

Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES YES YES to infinity and beyond

Public comments:
    TCB was excellent, – txts to coordinate and locate Zenas place –
    Zena opened the door wearing this incredibly hot black sheer negligee and then Dallas popped out of the bedroom wearing, well, mostly nothing LOL. Dallas and I have this game of me being Santa and she is one of my elfs – well this time I had two elves

The rest of the story:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-01-2020 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Relocated, title adjusted, HIDE tags corrected for ROS privacy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well played, sir. The ROS is superb. Thanks.