Thread: Shelby09: Ghosted by Shelby09

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Shelby09: Ghosted by Shelby09

Companion's Handle: Shelby09
    Date of Visit: 12/24/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: ShelbySmith453@gmail.com
    Phone Number: +1 (281) 410-8672
    Email Address: mailto:ShelbySmith453@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?64711-Shelby09
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: None
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: $225
    Approximate age of Companion: Unknown
    Hair Color and Length: Unknown
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Unknown
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell no
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell no

Public comments:
    Shelby and I had been conversing for a couple weeks to get an apt scheduled. We had a previous appointment wherein she contacted me about a half hour before saying it was too far from her. I let that slide and moved on.

On 12/23, she messaged me and told me she would be in the area the next day and offered me a deal. I basically agreed and gave her an address of the general area to meet. She agreed and I went to bed.

The next morning, we confirmed the appointment and timing. She had trouble finding a suitable incall and needing money for the room. I went ahead and sent her the funds for the visit via Venmo. As you may expect, she stalled several times and after me waiting for an hour, I was pissed and left.

I offered to have her reschedule the appointment and later asked her to refund it via Venmo. She had gone silent.

Tonight, 12/31, I gave her a final chance to make it right and sent her both a text and an email offering to meet her closer to her normal incall area on Thursday afternoon. No reply.

Now, I realize the industry and realize I screwed up. I guess Merry Christmas to her. However, reputation is important and hopefully others will not see her. I gave her several shots to make it right, but she has refused.

Lesson learned for me for sure.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Since no activities took place to BE reviewed, NCNS report/payment dispute relocated to Coed for discussion and response, per policy. Thank you. -- FIH/staff

Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD RickyMartin's Avatar
    Respectfully disagree with Admin. A date was set up and funds were exchanged. 3 no shows! Seriously.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^ I stated NCNS/payment dispute (TWO categories) as general policy inclusive of ALL such related incidents, lad, not just specifically meaning this one. (Should have typed "and/or.") Coed is where public reports that don't involve intimate activities capable of being reviewed should be placed when service and/or arrangements may not have gone as agreed and/or expected between two member parties. Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-02-2020 at 12:44 AM.

Don't feel bad Hookie, she did the same to me 4 times. The last one in retrospect she completely played me.
    Sometimes bad things happen for a good reason. I made different arrangements at the last minute and met the Lovely Mindy Luv....a beautiful, fun and wonderful companion. Shelby has also placed a fake photo on more than one occasion....so we lucked out my friend.
    There are so many good, and honest ladies on here. This is a good Intel service to other hobbiest to call out the bad ones.

Southeast Houston- Clear lake, Pasadena and Hobby Area
    You're exactly right Ricky Martin on the pictures as well as her ghosting people. Unfortunately it won't be the last time she will do this to people. Most won't talk about it though. Do not trust her with anything. She has stolen from several gentlemen and myself as well. Very sad!! Good luck and yes research before you trust chicks like that.

Guest Companion
    You're too nice. It sucks that she would ruin her reputation by stealing but the only reputation she's had thus far, is for being dishonest and untrustworthy.

I hope you have better experiences going forward. Just a word of advice. Do not send money before the session takes place. That's just not a good idea. It will save you from having to write these posts in the future.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

ThanK you Syden, appreciate the encouragement.
    I think calling out the bad providers as well as disrespectful/difficult clients should be done a lot more frequently. They should loose their membership privileges if aggregious enough. The subject of this thread used a different name last year and changed her username when she received bad reviews.
    Admin should be more selective and screen more carefully such companions and hobbiests.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This sucks have to drive 35 to 40 minutes for no dam reason

Something about her was fishy when she tried to add me as a friend but I've never viewed her profile/ads and dont know who she is. Although I have viewed other Texas providers profiles. I'm guessing she's trying to friend her competitor's viewers

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    You're too nice. It sucks that she would ruin her reputation by stealing but the only reputation she's had thus far, is for being dishonest and untrustworthy.

I hope you have better experiences going forward. Just a word of advice. Do not send money to a provider with anything less than a spotless reputation before the session takes place. That's just not a good idea. It will save you from having to write these posts in the future.
    ;-P

Not all providers that require deposits are thieves/scammers just like not all hobbyists that don't want to divulge personal info for screening are up to no good.

Providers screen for their personal comfort and safety.

Gents should be doing as much research to keep safe and avoid this type of headache.

Contributions, such as the OP here, will hopefully help others IF they do their research before shelling out their hard earned cash.

Damn......and she is still posting ads and "specials". Wonder if she will change her name again soon?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Syden Star View Post
    You're exactly right Ricky Martin on the pictures as well as her ghosting people. Unfortunately it won't be the last time she will do this to people. Most won't talk about it though. Do not trust her with anything. She has stolen from several gentlemen and myself as well. Very sad!! Good luck and yes research before you trust chicks like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ8901 View Post
    Damn......and she is still posting ads and "specials". Wonder if she will change her name again soon?
    So why is she still on OH2? She can scam clients, repeatedly cancel without excuse or correspondance, post false photos, and change her name because prior bad reviews....where is admin?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast