Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Southern Kandii: southern Kandii rail road robbery stay away.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Southern Kandii: southern Kandii rail road robbery stay away.

Companion's Handle: Southern Kandii
    Date of Visit: 12/20/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Southern-Kandi
    City, State: SA, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Convo, hug, pimp Robbery.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes
    Donation: 140
    Approximate age of Companion: 41+
    Hair Color and Length: blond short
    Smoking Status: dont know
    Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian
    Companion Description: Tall slender
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
    Texted and confirmed appointment. She kept checking in hurrying me to get there saying room was due for payment. I got there small talk huh and she said she needed the donation to go reup the room. 15 minutes later big white Male enter rooms and tells me to leave or I'll have a bad day because she isn't coming back. I said what did I do wrong. He said, this is just how it is now get lost to which I did. Do not relive my experience stay away from this one.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Alerts

Shouldn’t this go under Alerts and not reviews?

access here has been withdrawn - failure to respect the OH2 community rules
    Thanks

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Relocated from reviews. Per site policy, reports of this type (no intimate activities took place) go in Coed for discussion, query, and response. Thank you. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-01-2020 at 01:47 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    That sux
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow! Scary and this is a major reason this board should exist. Hope Good Karma finds you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Me 2. I wrongly thought I was dealing with Stok, but it was SK.

Looks to me SK doesn't enjoy intimate activities. Hope OP is going to be A-okay.

I disagree FIH. This is the kind of situation that can easily escalate to violence, initiated by idiot pimp or blue balled trick. This belongs in alerts.

Lesson to be learned here: If a lady relentlessly and continuously advertises- numerous times daily, this can be for several reasons, none of which are good. Stay the fuck away. While we are at it, dont fall for the I need to drop off money at the babysitters line unless you are fond of felony possession charges. Use your head. Be careful out there.
    Last edited by flinde; 01-01-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flinde View Post
    I disagree FIH. This is the kind of situation that can easily escalate to violence, initiated by idiot pimp or blue balled trick. This belongs in alerts.

Lesson to be learned here: If a lady relentlessly and continuously advertises- numerous times daily, this can be for several reasons, none of which are good. Stay the fuck away. While we are at it, dont fall for the I need to drop off money at the babysitters line unless you are fond of felony possession charges. Use your head. Be careful out there.
    Word.

Non-consensual PvP reflects poorly.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by flinde View Post
    I disagree FIH. This is the kind of situation that can easily escalate to violence, initiated by idiot pimp or blue balled trick. This belongs in alerts....

Alerts were originally intended to be for more definitive circumstances/observations affecting a wider segment of the Hobby population, like LE stings/busts/location dangers/etc. Disputes between individual members where services were not rendered for payment are normally moved to Coed, at least until I am informed of a change in policy, lad.

Both sides of the coin may comment, and members will draw their own conclusions based on respective statements.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 01-01-2020 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Alerts were originally intended to be for more definitive circumstances/observations affecting a wider segment of the Hobby population, like LE stings/busts/location dangers/etc. Disputes between individual members where services were not rendered for payment are normally moved to Coed, at least until I am informed of a change in policy, lad.

Both sides of the coin may comment, and members will draw their own conclusions based on respective statements.
    How many are "a wider segment of the Hobby population?"

If this was reported in the form of a regular thread in the Alerts forum, that would have been fine. However, since it was reported in the form of a Review thread it has to be handled the way it was handled.

If he wishes to do so, the OP is free to start a thread in the Alerts forum with a link within his post to this review thread.

Now, let us keep the discussion focused on this review itself.

Thank you.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

We disagree.

SK is a clever sociopath.

It's affected a wider segment of the Hobby population.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anybody wanna get robbed today? She posted an ad this morning like nothing happened. Kinda curious to see which one of us will have a bad day today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast