Quote Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
KC:
Happy for you, I hope you get to enjoy some private time with her aside from the obvious. Jane has made my life much more meaningful and I Really enjoy our cuddles and other private time together
At this point an impossibility until I get basic German down ( won't take long enrolling in a great school and have unlimited free tutors in the German males) as I can't speak to her although we don't need to talk to take the high speed ICEE from the NRW to Amsterdam and enjoy the day and return at night.

' Janes' come in various forms ( from class to Euro-trash) and I believe all mongers should have a Queen who rises to the top above all the rest for whatever reasons. I am not in to cuddles and much prefer 'puddles of gold '

Queens can and do come and go; this one will never be terminated unless she asks for money but she is smart enough not to do that from observing the immediate terminations of prior ' employees' who place the value of one Western Union/Moneygram above keeping the steady income. 5 days until take off, 6 days until the Queen knocks on my door

My very best to you and Jane