Thread: Feed Me Your Cock

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas

Feed Me Your Cock

I have this wild attraction to a guy "feeding me" his cock and cum.

Like a guy stroking his cock while I suck his tip and lap away hungrily at his precum while he spoonfeeds me his love juices as if it's my only sustenance. Sucking on it, begging with my hungry lips and greedy tongue for more. Cradling and cusping the back of my head as I allow your swollen, glossy and glistening tip to moisten my lips and tastebuds. Then finally grasping both hands ever so lightly on the back of head as i swallow you whole and enjoy the warm load you coat me with.

Thinking about a guy stroking off with his tip at the entrance to my lips, (both sets) and feeding me his cum has always made me so wet!!! I know this is different....but do any other girls feel thos way, or is it just me lol ?!?

Now me and Palm-ala have a long awaited date to enjoy. (I'm so deprived lol....a tad bit depraved as well !!! )
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Well Gawd Damn...

Now I’m certainly in quite the naughty MOOD ; )

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Deja,
    I'm looking forward to meeting u and enjoy your BJ + reciprocate w some daty. Hope that my screening going well, anything hiccup at all, please let me know

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Yes, there's a reason why I choose my name.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    I have this wild attraction to a guy "feeding me" his cock and cum.

Like a guy stroking his cock while I suck his tip and lap away hungrily at his precum while he spoonfeeds me his love juices as if it's my only sustenance. Sucking on it, begging with my hungry lips and greedy tongue for more. Cradling and cusping the back of my head as I allow your swollen, glossy and glistening tip to moisten my lips and tastebuds. Then finally grasping both hands ever so lightly on the back of head as i swallow you whole and enjoy the warm load you coat me with.

Thinking about a guy stroking off with his tip at the entrance to my lips, (both sets) and feeding me his cum has always made me so wet!!! I know this is different....but do any other girls feel thos way, or is it just me lol ?!?

Now me and Palm-ala have a long awaited date to enjoy. (I'm so deprived lol....a tad bit depraved as well !!! )
    Availability: Just ask
    P411: P315407
    Check out my Twitter. Yes I'm real!@NNaomiTX
    Link to my reviews is provided by request. Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    This is soooo sexy. I would be willing to volunteer my cock for practice...lol!
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Holy shit, i filled up a lil