Thread: Just another typical OUTSTANDING Day

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar

Just another typical OUTSTANDING Day

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Language of Love, Seiko
    Date of Visit: 12/28/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Initial contact via web page signup; Text for regular clients
    Phone Number: provide after screening
    Email Address: languageofloveus@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.languageofloveus.com
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes; always has been
    Activities: DFK,conversation, bath, bbbj, ss, cowgirl, mish, DATY
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: 25?
    Hair Color and Length: long black passed shoulders
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Japanese
    Companion Description: Pictures are her. Very attractive, stats on LOL web page fairly accurate
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely, YES

Public comments:
    Seiko is typical of the quality service that LOL provides. She is young beautiful and photogenic. Probably around 105 lbs, but I've noted that all these erotic glamour shots appear to be stretched, i.e. the photo editor tries to give all girls that Barbie look where legs appear way longer than they actually are. But that is minor and they still show the beauty and sexiness of the ladies there. Seiko is no exception. She does everything the girls there normally do, but i've noticed, recently, each one has their own nuance or spin on how I am treated. Never disappointed; you will not be disappointed either.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review squiretuck. I was waiting to see who was going to replace Lisa but I think your review and the other review sold me on this one.

The web site ( languageofloveus.com ) still says Lisa there through 10/27. Today is the 31st. I don't know if Lisa overstayed or if the web site had just not been updated. I can't imagine that Seiko San is there by herself, but she may well be.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by squiretuck View Post
    The web site ( languageofloveus.com ) still says Lisa there through 10/27. Today is the 31st. I don't know if Lisa overstayed or if the web site had just not been updated. I can't imagine that Seiko San is there by herself, but she may well be.
    In my experience, they do not update the website until they have locked in who next will be visiting and that the dates posted should be taken as up-to-date.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

I think you are probably Spot On. Just added Isu to the menu today.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Are they newbie friendly? They asked me for work details and driver license also 2 references. I don’t want to share my work information, is there any workaround? And I can produce one reference that I encountered via eccie and also provide encounter report before few months on eccie.

I provided my info with all numbers erased; only name and picture. They accepted. I agree it's not a practice I'd recommend, but I had a moment of weakness.