Thread: question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yep, I didn't say you didn't Doc. Did you think I was saying you didn't answer correctly?

Indeed it's a simple question but as you well know many topics in life don't always have super simple answers. The yes or no part I suppose one could say *is* simple, but giving people reasons, background info, things they can fact check or research themselves, etc... typically requires considerably more. I often like to provide additional thought provoking details that allow people to dig deeper than they might have without the info and validate it themselves.

I'm in agreement with you but due to the fact that no actual monetary exchange needs to take place to be charged I thought it helpful to provide additional material; I'm not disagreeing though.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    MG, Brevity is bliss!! You ever hear the phrase “Open mouth and insert foot” or “you have the right to remain silent?” All great concepts in the legal field... and in life in general.

LE questions you for a reason...to obtain information to make their case against you. If they had a case, there is no need to question you. I suggest you don’t talk and you’ll walk. Case in point, the Waco shooting incident at Twin Peeks involving the Bandidos MC. Those brothers kept their mouth shut and my brother Seith was able to get the cases dropped against them for lack of evidence.

No need for a response here. Ponder what I have written...in silence!!

BTW MG, the OP never used the words money or monetary...you did therefore, no need to address the issue.
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 02-05-2020 at 06:09 AM.

Retired Companion

Alien ghosting isn't illegal, but ok?

OP didn't even specify exactly what kind of ad nor the website that this ad was hosted on

OP didn't specify what the male said in the initial text

we just know that a male texted an ad, and someone behind the line responded only with a quote. then, the male responds to
    this someone about meeting the person in the ad for a consultation, I guess? but then bitches out.

doesn't sound illegal, but it sounds sketch af

!