Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New sexy 21 yo latina

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES-access here has been withdrawn - failure to respect the OH2 community rules
    Don’t waste your money or time. I had a horrible experience. She was on her period and she ran off with my money.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Slimjj - that really sucks. Thanks for letting us know. We need to avoid supporting thieves.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Saw her today for quick car date. She has an amazing tight body with a cute face. Tight ass and perfect titts, she loves greek!! And gave an amazing bbbj and took a mouth full. Shes 5 stars do not miss out on this one.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    LOL....
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lmaooooooooo

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    Welcome beautiful!!

Sexy [x]
    21. [×]
    Latina [x]
    BBBJTCIM [ ]
    250hour + is OK [ ]

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimjj View Post
    Don’t waste your money or time. I had a horrible experience. She was on her period and she ran off with my money.
    Thanks brother. BIG PASS !!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is the welcome wagon. We get a quick car date review from a new member, first post. So sad.....

Verified Companion Companion
    I wasn’t on my period hun. We had over an hour and a half of fun until you started making me uncomfortable. You were already given a review special but threatened to leave a bad review if you did not get a free appointment.

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES-access here has been withdrawn - failure to respect the OH2 community rules

Lol, I will go out of my way to post the review on you tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Alejandrapple View Post
    I wasn’t on my period hun. We had over an hour and a half of fun until you started making me uncomfortable. You were already given a review special but threatened to leave a bad review if you did not get a free appointment.
    I pulled my dick out and you had blood all Over the sheets, what do you call that?. When I came to the room you begged me to jet you eat you cheese burger the u ask me to stop and buy u. You where the that jumped out of the bed took a shower then put on a maxi pad. I never asked you for a free appointment. You said you would make up for my bad experience and took off Because u need to meet your friend at the gym. I still have your text messages in my phone. a hour later you text me and ask did I have a good time. I told you no! And I stated I would wait to see if you follow thru on your word so I would have to post a horrible review under your name. Instead your on here accusing me of making you uncomfortable and asking for freebies. SMH!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Not gonna jump into the above dispute. Been on this site since eccie went wacko, and on there for years...I'm not verified because I can't seem to get one more girl to reply to my verification request. Whatev...

To the topic at hand, I did see this lovely lady on Jan 1, and found it a great way to ring in the new year. See is young, she is fit af, and she has a body to die for. She seemed legit enough for me, and I had fun in all kinds of places. No issues with my encounter expect keeping up with a young hottie...she used our hour as a "warm-up" for going to the gym after, so that should tell you something about her body. I would def see her again.

I’m posting a review on your ass tonight. You fuck in side of cars. That’s says a lot about your reputation! I stated that your a beautiful chick so there no reason for me to lie about your services. If you were top notch I would state that but you stole my money and stayed you would make up for it. I saw you on December 29 or 30th it’s the 8th of January 2020 and I just got a pm stating “what’s wrong with you?”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevosva View Post
    Saw her today for quick car date. She has an amazing tight body with a cute face. Tight ass and perfect titts, she loves greek!! And gave an amazing bbbj and took a mouth full. Shes 5 stars do not miss out on this one.
    Steve we don't believe you ... lol

Well damn, this went left like a mug......

Glad she's NBA.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    Well damn, this went left like a mug......

Glad she's NBA.
    Yeah 2nd that. Hell I wouldn't partake even if she wasn't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast